1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

a little vent on the "employees"~~~

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by RDA, Mar 3, 2011.

1. RDA

RDA Active Member

;D

Ok, what with bouncing checks, non pick ups, and demanding turn arounds, the employees of my shop are in full revolt, being totally disgusted with the situations at hand.. ::) :D My finish dept supervisor (me) waites till the very deadline to get the finish complete, then whines about being under pressure-GO FIGURE! ::) ;D The Habitat dept, (me) continues to treat the place like it was a DUMP, and the floor feels like your walking on rocky terrain for petes sake! :D The customer relations officer, (me) is just plain USELESS any more, except for the occasional clean up of dog poo in the showroom! And dont even get me going on the supply dept, as between the supervisor,(me) and UPS it is a regular episode of the "twilight zone"!?? ;D The Taxidermy supervisor,(me) continues to think hes a super human with rediculous estimates of time required to do the pieces-he keeps thinking "we" can do -can do- can dodododo! What a bafoon! ;) :D As owner, i think i should just fire the lot! ;) ;D

ahhhhhhhh, there , I feel better! ;D

2. txoutdoors

txoutdoors Active Member

I would fire the entire crew and hire 1 person with mutliple personalities to run the place. ;)

3. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Fire all the jack wipes.... ::) ::) ;D

4. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

How many voice's do you have rattling around in your head?
    Ralph

5. RDA

RDA Active Member

(sigh), many Ralph,,,many..... :-\ :D

6. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    Give em a raise, maybe then they'll get motivated!

7. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Doubt it Steve..I know the Boss..lol... ::) ::) :p

8. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Sounds like you need to take the help to a strip joint for a few beers :D Maybe they need to take a vaca ;)

9. rbear

rbear Well-Known Member

I have a guy that works for me that has a T-Shirt that says "three out of the four voices in my head say pull the trigger" Ron if you get to that point sit down and have a serious talk with them.
    Ralph

10. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Is Max the complaints department? Every time I call I hear "SHUT UP" in the background :D

11. Bowman

Bowman New Member

Man! You have a bunch of liberals working there!

12. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

The public relations guy deserves a shi...ft premium.

13. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

RDA,

I think you should fire them all so they can come work for me!! I have seen their work and I can put up with the rest!

Eric

14. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

Your employees need to stage a walk out, and set up a picket line.

15. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

sounds like you and your employees need a short break. The Michigan show is coming up March 16-20. we would love to have you and your staff there.

16. disabled

disabled Active Member

Sorry to here that maybe now is a good time for a RAISE or BREAK on a BEACH somewhere far far away!!!!! john

17. Phillip

Phillip New Member

I tried firing me but I kept returning.

18. Judysan

Judysan The Roadkill Queen

Hahahaha, sounds like my crew! You should always x4 the time you think it will take, and don't forget to take your meds!!! ::)

19. Boy Ron , you really know how to kill ones dreams, I was hoping to start working full time one day soon and have some employees, but now I will have to disscuss it with the future crew and see if we'll be able you hang together or not.

20. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

I fired ALL my employees......it DIDN'T help......the boss is still a Prick!