1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

PA show ?

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by sportsman126, Mar 4, 2011.

1. sportsman126

sportsman126 New Member

ok due to work i can only go sat. now my question is, is it worth me goin for trade show, an competition room an if i can get into the tommy hall whitetail seminar i will. i wanted to go to see how these things work cause i plan to compete by next year, now i am no member of anything yet, not licensed an im not bringing a mount cause i know what i need to improve on. so am i eligable to go be a spectator for all ive listed? ill pay whatever and sign up for whatever, can i do that there? and the trade show, is that where i can buy supplies? an input would be great. and i am bringing my gf so other than the gettin in the door fee do i gotta do anything with her? an if she sat in on tommy hall if i got in do i have to pay for her?

2. Paul C

Paul C New Member

You need to become a PTA member (not sure on cost any more) and register for one day of the Convention ($40). I took a brief tour of the Supplier room yesterday and can honestly tell you that you won't find a bigger compilation of suppliers in any one venue except perhaps at the World Show. Definitely worth the "price of admission" by itself. The seminar lineup and competition room are awesome as well. Make the trip--you won't regret it!