1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

This is THE best european deer EVER!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Skulls and Skeletons' started by bulldog4949, Mar 4, 2011.

1. bulldog4949

bulldog4949 "Mounting your Memories"

That is cause it's MINE! ;D ;D I just couldn't help but get him done. I had some extra room in a degreasing bin, so I had to put him in. :eek:

I shot this deer in November of '10. I have video of this deer 2 weeks before rifle season opened and I found his shed last March on the creek, around 500 yards from where I shot him this year. 5.5 yr old, and I soon as I seen him this year, I knew I wanted to shoot him. THICK bases and crazy junk going on everywhere. Not a huge deer, but I like unique deer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WhiteSkullz

WhiteSkullz New Member

looks good - very nice triphy

3. native

native New Member

very nice

4. Nice!
    Cool to have seen him and found sheds

5. slammerdude

slammerdude Member

Was there a sticker or tape on the left beam? There is a dark patch with distinct starting and stopping points. Good job and nice unique buck.. Congrats.

6. Jeremy James

Jeremy James New Member

nice deer i like the the weird ones to. Only cause i have never got a normal one.

7. bulldog4949

The dark spots are dried velvet where he never rubbed it off completely. Had to keep an eye on it so the beetles didnt eat it. Lol. Thx for the compliments.

8. nice deer

9. RDMARTIN53

RDMARTIN53 Active Member

Very cool Josh!!

10. I love that you have the shed to display with skull

11. Very cool deer, and great job cleaning it. I'd love to have previous year's sheds and then get the deer... some day!

12. bulldog4949

yea I am proud. Gonna try to incorperate the shed in a pedistal mount somehow. Not sure yet.

Thx for the compliments.

13. Polarbear

Polarbear New Member

Looks great and the history makes it even sweeter!

14. Man, that is great! Looks like he may have lost a little tine length judging by the shed which you wouldn't really expect at 5 yrs old. may just be the camera angle. really nice buck!

15. bulldog4949

He did loose tine length, but gained mass mass and cool non typical trash on his bases.

Thx guys

16. Very nice Josh.

17. JBP

JBP New Member

Great job on a super deer, really nice photo's also.

18. bulldog4949

Thanks Clay and JBP.