1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Changes of a whitetail, a collective artists piece by Nina & Josh K

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by Nina Lukaszewicz, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

great mount from 2 great people. congrats!!!!!!

2. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

Thank you so much everyone for your comments. They mean a lot to us. Mike thank you too, You all make me feel like family as well!!!

3. Nina,
    That was one piece at the show that I actually stopped and looked at and enjoyed the story that it depicted. I looked at a lot of mounts at the show, but a few held my interest for a more detailed study. Your piece allowed me to get lost in thought for a moment.

Outstanding! Congrats to you and Mike.

4. emmie070407

emmie070407 New Member

Oh wow this is amazing I love it a lot. Congratulations!!!! You both did and awesome job and I love the butterfly it was a wonderful idea!!

5. Great job. I was there also and it was one of my favorites. Thanks for giving us the background story. Congratulations.

6. Congratulations Josh and Nina nice piece...it was nice talking to you about the mount also...very cool story.

7. Congratulations! That is a very creative piece. I enjoyed reading about the process. Keep up the great work!

8. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

The only word that comes to mind is Awesome!!!

9. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

SUPERB!

10. Daniel M.

Daniel M. Tongo, the best dog in the world. (Saarloos)

Ohio
    Congratulations on an awesome mount! I love the concept and the transition is very smooth and well balanced! It's so cool that the two of you worked on this together, you both were a HUGE inspiration to me when I was just starting and it is thrilling to see you two getting better and better!!!!

Thanks for sharing :)

11. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

That is some awesome work. I love the way you had the vision, drew it up, and made it happen. Plus it all came together so nicely. Beautiful work both of you.
    Bob

12. Congratulations Nina and Josh. The talent you two have at your age is amazing. Keep up the great work.

13. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

Nice job , congrats to both of you

14. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

The talent they have for any age is awesome. being young only makes it better. Imagine what these two will be doing in say 10 years. We will be blown away.

15. Absolutely stunning! Congratulations to you both. :)