1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Thanks everyone!!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by AJH, Mar 7, 2011.

1. AJH

AJH Member

Well thanks to all you guys and gals here on Taxi.net!! I entered my boar in the PA Competition over the weekend. This was my first Competition and the third Boar I've mounted. I'm not a Professional, just a Hobbiest. I didn't post any pictures before now. I wanted all of the decisions, good or bad, to be my decisions and to learn from them. I got an opinion from a friend/taxidermist to enter the professional division to get the best learning expirence and I did better than expected, had a blast and learned alot. I have been posting boar questions for the past couple months on here and you guys and gals helped me a great deal. Thanks! It's great to have a site like this, with a staff of helpful professionals willing to help one another hone their skill.

I even saw a couple of the Taxi.net celeberties roaming around there too.

Thanks again, AJ

Attached Files:

• a.JPG
      a.JPG
      File size:
      67 KB
      Views:
    • c.JPG
      c.JPG
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
  2. AJH

AJH Member

more pics

Attached Files:

• d.JPG
      d.JPG
      File size:
      69.8 KB
      Views:
    • e.JPG
      e.JPG
      File size:
      81.8 KB
      Views:

3. RDA

RDA Well-Known Member

Congratulations!

4. Kevin Halle

Kevin Halle Well-Known Member

Congratulations, nice hog!!

5. sportsman126

sportsman126 New Member

Saw this in person, awesome job, like the bullets on the back too, simple and effective, lol i saw taxi celebs too haha i was like hey i have seen that face.....oh yeah taxi.net haha.

6. dljhunt

dljhunt New Member

Good looking boar. Congrats

7. MIKEO-PA

MIKEO-PA Mike and Jen Olszanowski, pa

good job! thanks for competing... it is nice for the families and public to have alot to look at when we come in the room for veiwing.