1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Huge Whitetail Cape 27" SOLD !!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by iowabruce, Mar 7, 2011.

1. This cape is huge.....tanned and prepped by Jim Willard (The Best) He measured it at 27" as did I before it was shipped. Cartilage is removed in the ears.

This was tanned in October of 2010.....Plenty of cape, I just don't have a project to do this big guy justice.

This is on ebay right now....item #120694936813

I've got a buy it now for $450, alot for a cape, but this one is special...I've got $130 just in the tan.....Bruce

Pictures on request....send me an email, I'll consider all serious offers.

2. Matt

Matt Active Member

Re: Huge Whitetail Cape 27"

Wow, 130 in the tan. What was it tanned with?

3. Western Wildlife Art Studio

Western Wildlife Art Studio STUDIO PHONE (406) 356-2100

Matt - it is a wet tan with Liqua tan - cape is fully prepped with all holes fixed and shaved ready to mount- no BS !
    That includes split., fleshed, salt pickled shaved , tanned and etc -- READY TO MOUNT is rite !

I think Jim get 100 plus shipping back and forth is were 130 comes in..
    Super quality as far as I can tell .

4. grumpa

grumpa Active Member

Matt, Jim Willard's cape tanning and prep work is worth every penny. Top of the line in every way. You will be impressed.

5. Re: Huge Whitetail Cape 27"

Jim charges $120 plus the shipping. Send him a green cape and it comes back perfect and ready to mount. Worth every penny, he has made my life much easier and I highly recommend him!

6. Re: Huge Whitetail Cape 27"

Come on gang..........$350 shipped and that's a steal.

Call me if you want it..........cell is 319-404-1281

Bruce

7. TheBigGuy1976

TheBigGuy1976 New Member

long cut or short ?

8. verne

verne Well-Known Member

I buy one to three capes from Jim every year ; shaved as thin as possible , all repairs done if needed ; all prep done ready to mount.And if you don`t like the cape send it back ,or send your frozen green capes to him and he will do your capes and send them back.

9. Re: Huge Whitetail Cape 27"

Cape is sold .............thanks Ed!!!!!