1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

This would have freaked some of you out!

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by michael p., Mar 7, 2011.

1. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

I saw this in a shop on Broadway in downtown Nashville today......... I know that this would upset a couple of people that this fake head was being produced :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

That's terrible. They are taking work away from us hard working, low priced taxidermists

3. I can't believe it. Shines a bad light on all of us.

4. mmwtdh

mmwtdh Member

Looks good..........

5. michael p.

That was my EXACT thought! How could they! I'm going to be out of business if this keeps up! My customers will just want the blow up head!

6. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

That is genius.....a blow up deer.

7. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

Thats funny.

8. tem

tem Well-Known Member

i told you that was comeing.

9. My Dad has that same head hanging in his walk in cooler/processing area. :D I even thought about taking a pic to post on hear when the budget head thread was going. Forgot about it till I saw this, LOL

10. WFT

WFT New Member

Hey michael any chance they used FORMIC ACID on that head to make it shine....LOL ;D

11. striker12

striker12 Member

I think there great . next time a price shopper comes threw the door and tries to haggle you down slap one of those down on the counter and say this is what i can give you for that price

12. michael p.

No, that's KROW OIL! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

13. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I think it looks good for your first one,it looks better than my first,the only thing I see is it ,look like it has drumming ,that means that there has air in between something,but other than that good job,And somebody let you hang it up in there shop how sweet.....mine got put in the basement....

14. nibjones

nibjones Join your States Taxidermy Assoc.

I think I will just start buying those and handing them back to the customer as there mount. They only look at the antlers anyway. That would save me time and work plus it will shorten the turn around time

15. I think it would make a good manequin. Skin, tan, insert, inflate, done, return to customer.

16. AUplantman

AUplantman New Member

I hear they are selling good up around Vinemont AL. ;D Dont know if it is replacing taxidermy items or just the new fad of "blow up dolls". :eek:

17. FIELD2FOREVER

FIELD2FOREVER The more I learn, The more I don't Know!!

I'm getting one for reference!!

18. dhart

dhart Active Member

And the perv will hang it right next to their blow up girl friend that they bought for $99.99

19. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

And both of them are named "Bambi." Go figure?!

20. DDavis

DDavis Active Member

Now we know how the hookers felt when they came out with the blow up dolls .