1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Missouri Taxidermy Institute

Discussion in 'Training' started by moswamprat, Mar 7, 2011.

1. moswamprat

moswamprat New Member

Does anybody have any information on this school. I am retired and looking for a new path in life to take. I have always been interested in the art of taxidermy and now have the time to persue it. Thanks for any and all information.

2. baalman1

baalman1 New Member

I went to this school 4 years ago and found it very helpful on getting the confidence I needed. Chip Stamper is the instructor and is a very talented artist. Great guy too. I would recommend him to anyone.

3. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Where are you located?

4. moswamprat

moswamprat New Member

Southeast Missouri

5. MTI

MTI Member

Moswamprat,
    My name is Chip Stamper. I own Missouri Taxidermy Institute. You are welcome to come by and visit our school if you would like. We are currently in the seventh week of an eight week class. We have a four week class starting April 18. Come in look the place over, and visit with us, and talk to students currenlty taking the class. If you would like to set something up, contact Carrie, or Jennifer in the office, Mon-Fri 9-5. Or just stop by if you are in the lake area. If you would like more information about our school, give Carrie a call and she will send you an information packet. If you have not visited our website the address is listed below.

Thanks,
    Chip Stamper

Missouri Taxidermy Institute
    4043 E HWY 54
    Linn Creek, MO 65052
    www.taxidermy-schools.com
    [email protected]
    573-346-6871

6. bobcat071

bobcat071 Just hangn with buds!!

MO
    Chip is a very outstanding person offering an outstanding learning opportunity!!! My father had went through his school many years ago which led me to my interest in taxidermy.I continue to deal with Chip every year by selling part of my furs at low market price to help continue to supply his students to continue his great service to the industry!!!5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!