1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Cheap Bondo

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by mike d, Mar 13, 2011.

1. NAPA has 3M Ultralite 394 filler on sale for $12.99 a gallon iu you're in need!

2. james shipman

james shipman New Member

Thanks for posting I will be at napa tomarrow

3. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

Ohh I wonder if that is the price in my town? Gonna check it out tomorrow thanks for heads up.

Sent from Rae's iPhone

4. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

Hell yeah! I'm below half a can, I'll check it out too! :)

5. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    Here is a link, page takes a minute to load. Steve
    http://www.martinsenour-autopaint.com/en/ProductHighlights/~/media/Martin-Senour-Files/Images/Features/q12011/15-8307%20BSB%20Q1_2011_LoRes.ashx

6. northernmontana

northernmontana Active Member

I wonder if they honor those prices nation wide?

7. RJ Simington

RJ Simington Active Member

Go to your local Auto parts store that sells Car Paint & ask them if you buy it by the case how much it will be.'

I buy it at Novaks Auto Parts & its $10.50 a gallon if I buy 4 cans or more at a time.

Other wise its $13.00 a gallon.

8. Called my locate NAPA store and they said it was not on sale there and don't even stock it.
    Best to call your store first

9. Thanks for the tip!

My local store carried it but they didn't have it on sale. What I did was go online to napa and look under there store locator, Type in your area and go store to store with the part number MMM 394 thats the filler on sale. 2 out of 13 stores actually support the sale price in my area. went ahead and got me 8 cans.

10. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy- When Quality Counts...

art Number Price Availability
    ULTRALITE 394 FILLER
    Product Line: 3M
    Compare MMM 394
    Price
    Unit
    :
    :
    Each

Call NAPA Store at (916) 452-9793

Well Obviously Calif isnt on sale :mad:

11. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    Just checked my local store here in Ohio, they have it on sale. They can have it next day by 8am. Guy on the phone said that was a hell of a deal!

12. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    just a heads up. Anyone coming to the Ohio show in Mansfield may be interested. There is a Napa Store a 1/2 mile from the convention center honoring these prices. Just call ahead for pickup. I think the sale in good through the end of the month.
    Napa Auto parts
    1092 W. 4th street
    Mansfield, Oh 44906
    (419) 522-9911

13. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

+1 here, I've been buying it from and Auto body paint store for years , pay about the same.