1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

No answer at Revolution Taxidermy

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by buckhunter76, Mar 13, 2011.

1. buckhunter76

buckhunter76 New Member

Can someone please tell me how to get through to Revolution Taxidermy supply to place an order? Who does buseness this way?

2. shdyhollotaxi

shdyhollotaxi New Member

buck hunter
    i never have any trouble getting through to revolution try this number if u dont already have it 1-877-738-3676 doris and anton always pic up

shawn

3. Never had trouble getting an answer there... I assume you're not trying to get ahold of them today are you, being Sunday and all.

4. dipper

dipper New Member

I've never had problems getting a hold of someone. I have gotten busy signals, just call back in 10 minutes or so, someone will answer. I've never called them on Sunday.

5. zubba

zubba Active Member

I've never been impressed with Revolution's customer service.

6. Lablover

Lablover New Member

Sorry Buckhunter, we like to take the weekends off. Call Monday A.M. and I will be happy to take care of you. Check out our 1/2 price deal on selected forms in the 2011 catalog.

7. Old Fart

Old Fart Active Member

I know Brian and I know that you will not find him working on a Sunday! He has his priorities in order.

8. Michelle_Nelson

Michelle_Nelson Bring on the Bears!

I don't blame him. I avoid working on Sunday any chance I get.

9. Brian Reinertson

Brian Reinertson Well-Known Member

Iowa
    I've has nothing but great experiences with them, excellent customer service!

10. maxman

maxman Active Member

Did someone really think they were going call on Sunday and get a answer? ::)

11. Apparently one person did. Then asked who does business that way.....um, most places! It's not gonna ship till today anyway.

12. buckhunter76

buckhunter76 New Member

For anyones information, I called during the week and left a message with name,phone,items I wanted and nothing. I guess there is always a smartass in every crowd!

13. Steve W

Steve W Member

ohio
    You did make this post on Sunday, and made no mention of calling any other day. Maybe you should be more specific next time!

14. buckhunter76

buckhunter76 New Member

No Steve, maybe people shouldnt jump the gun and chime in with smartass comments PERIOD! Because if I were to be specific, no smartass' would of replied. (Ya rite)LOL!