1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Snowhare is in the USA, filming dvs

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Kastaway, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Smile J!! You look like your at a funeral! LOL

2. oldfool

oldfool New Member

MS
    how long will it take to finish the DVD. I want one

3. *

* Liberalism IS A MENTAL ILLNESS !

4. I bet he's ready for a fag! LOL

5. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Joe and his famous line "SLOW DOWN!".......orrrr "that's o.k., we'll make it look good with editing!" LMAO!!

Snowy, you could not have picked a finer man than Joe Kulis to work with......I can't wait for the DVD's, I got connections, i'm jumping to the head of the line for this one! LOL

6. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Head of the line before me fo c k e r! ;D

7. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

We will start editing next week but it will be a little while. Each dvd will take 3 weeks to edit correctly. There will be 5 different dvd in this set. Will post the starlings we did tomorrow. Then its on to mice. mink, squirrels, and maybe ermine. We are doing a lot of laughing, eventhough I can't get a photo of him smiling, but you will see him really break up during filming. He is definitely loosing up.

8. :D This made my day (and DVD tutorial for wrapping? heck yeah!)! will definitely be getting when it comes out!

9. oldboar

oldboar Taxidermy...do the impossible:)

Question...

Does Snowhare realize he is one of the World's Best Taxidermist?

I imagine so....but his humility is damn refreshing!!!

Snowhare, you my friend are my IDOL:)

Sincerely,

Jim

10. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

thats gonna be DVS's worth their weight in gold for anyone wanting to wrap bodies! maybe I can use up the bale of excelsior, and box of tow I have some day.lol

11. RTF

RTF Active Member

I have to admit, I love you guys marketing skills. First Snow starts a thread on showing wrapped bodies, lets the thread build with momentum along with overwhelming interest and then the announcement (really an evil tease if you ask me ) of the filming and upcoming DVD's . You hooked me ! LOL........ Christmas in July I hope.

12. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

I like the look of the cat more than your face Snowy! ;) :D

you fossil! :)

13. snowhare

snowhare New Member

TAXOS

WELL LOOK HERE IT IS 7 HOURS LATER THE FOOD IS CRAPP I SLEEP NON ALL TRAINS AND TRUCKS RACING CLOSE TO ME MOTEL THANI HAVE TO WORK UNDER FRIGGEN BOILOING LAMPS SO THATS WHY ME IS SO WHITE ME WANNE GO HOME TO ME BEAUTIFULL WIFE PPOO ME EH

SNOW ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

14. snowhare

snowhare New Member

15. Kastaway

Here are the starlings
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I did get him to smile, but it wasn't easy.

[​IMG]

16. Peter Span

Peter Span Corvids, gotta catch them all!

Pretty cool J, but why starlings when we all know crows are the ultimate birds ;D

17. taxos

taxos Finches, Buntings

yes snowy your wife is beautifull, give her a hug from me aswell will ya :-* :-* ;) :D :D

18. DT10Sam

DT10Sam No flow no go!

Alright Joe (Kastaway) put me down for a set as well when they are ready.

Regards,
    Sam

19. Kastaway

Well tomorrow I will post the photos of an ermine standing on one foot chasing a mouse that is also on one foot. I now know it is possible to skin a tailbone out of a mouse, as well as turn the lips on a mouse!!!!! Filming Snowhare is like watching a true master of an art, Like a Devinci. Taxidermist will get so much out of these dvd, I know I have just filming them. Tomorrow is the squirrel, and the last one will be how to wrap a body for an animal, mink, without having anything to go by, no carcass.

20. lee tees valley

lee tees valley tweety luvva.

;D very good 8) tail bone comes out of a mouse ' same way as any other small mammal 8) eeeeeasy 8) ;D ;)