1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Snowhare is in the USA, filming dvs

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Kastaway, Mar 15, 2011.

1. snowhare

snowhare New Member

AHHH WELL LETS SEE THAN WHO WILL GET NUMER ONE EH , BETTER START BIDDING THAN :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

C YA SNOWY

JUST A COUPLE A MORE HOURS AND I AM FLYING THE LONG LONG WAY BACK TO MY NICE WIFE AND DOG AND OLL HOUSE YEHHHHHHHHH ;D ;D ;D

2. Air mouse! Love all of these (makes me want to start wrapping soon)! I won't fight for a first copy of the DVD; I'll patiently wait for them to be released :) Hope you have a safe trip back home!

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

I dont know why people think guys like me are talented when theres folks like J around. Thats scratch taxidermy at its very finest. Travel safe my friend. Lol, I just cant get enough of his work!

4. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Glad most people are happy to look at the photos. I posted them just for other to enjoy them Unfortunately, there is one individual that hates it, me, and any dvds we make, for he thinks I am just in it for the money. he has no idea what it cost to have this project come off, and then film and edit. There are just some immature people on here that have no idea what life is all about. When you enjoy something as much as I do, you do it with all your heart and hopefully others will as well. When I started in 1962, NOBODY would tell you anything, or show you anything. Some people are just jealous of others with absolutely no good reason, or without having any idea what is really going on. I am not going through all of this just to advertise something. I guess if you do not like what I do, don't look at the posts.

5. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Well said Joe. I can't fathom anyone having a problem with what you do. Anyone that truly knows you knows you are a true professional and your skills of producing, well they speak for themselves. I don't know anyone else in our industry that has the experience that you do in filming and producing. How many years were you on TV? Well I think that all speaks for its self. Dan

6. RDA

RDA Active Member

Joe, some will be stuck in the past, there no helping them. I would like to say that the learning series of dvds you put out are HELPING our industry in the fact that they are done by QUALITY individuals, which transfers into quality lessons, which transfers into quality DERMISTS that can then charge a reasonable price and help ELEVATE our industry, rather than keeping it in a dark and dank closet where it once was...Kudos to Your Efforts!! ;)

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Can I get a Hell Yeah for Brother Ron! ;D Very well put for grumpy old guy, well thats what scott says anyway.... LOL ;) :p ;D

8. jevic035

jevic035 Member

well i most say i in joy the pics just wish i had the talent.. but i wanted to say a Big Thank You to Snowhare for doing the dvd & Joe Kulis
    for filming

Thank You again David

9. RumRunner

RumRunner Nicholas Dugas, (337) 205-1269

Damn man, your making my alberts look like shyt!!

10. Kastaway

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I sure feel a LOT BETTER. I don't want anyone to think ill of me. Thanks again guys.

11. Joe , in a world of egos you are one of the most humble people I've ever met. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone. You turn out a fantastic product and are a wealth of information and a pioneer in the industry. Looking forward to the new videos.

12. goosehunter51

goosehunter51 Member

Joe, It was a pleasure meeting you this week and I thank you for what you did for our mutual friend! What outstanding work that Jeroen does and thanks to you for allowing all of us to share in it. I look forward to talking with you in the future. Greg

13. snowhare

snowhare New Member

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I MADE IT BACK HOME SAFE AND IN ONE PIECE , TIRED AS HELL BUT I HAD A GREAT TIME TO SEE A VERY GOOD FRIEND AGAIN , AND TO MEET JOE KULLIS TO , HE IS A FUNNY MAN I TELL YA

SNOWY

14. snowhare

snowhare New Member

ONE MORE THING

HOW CAN ANY ONE SPEAK BAD ABOUT JOE KULLIS :( :( :(, HE IS THE NISEST PERSON YOU LL EVER MEAT ,I KNOW I HAVE SPEND A WEEK WITH THAT MAN , AND I TELL YA IT WAS JUST GREAT TO WORK WITH HIM

JEROME

15. RTF

RTF Active Member

Was there posts removed from this thread or did someone send you nasty PM's Joe ?

16. alexm

alexm New Member

Glad you made it home safe I bet your dog is still shaking his tail Thanks so much to you and Joe for taking the time to help every one out we can always learn new tricks from some one else Especially one with your Talent It was nice to put a face to your voice , ;)
    All the best to you
    Alex, M

17. Kastaway

No it didn't get deleted, he sent me a pm. He did not have the guts to post it. He did post something a while ago, complaining that there was a problem on a duck dvd. He didn't like that all the duck feet weren't covered on the dvd. He threatened to post something if I didn't do something, and as I was reading the note, I see he already posted some nasty stuff not even giving me the decency to respond and try to please him. You would think that people in our industry would be happy that I am trying to bring knowledge to the industry. If I didn't do this last series with Snowhare, nobody would have the opportunity to get this info, thus not having the opportunity to better their skills. Some have no idea what professionalism means, let alone projecting any.

18. bubba z

bubba z New Member

Damn nice work in the videos Joe. Snowy is very talented and glad you can put his talent on video for all of us to learn some of it. I wouldn't let idiot bother you, no matter what you do you can never please everyone but I can tell from our dealings that you are truly a good guy and not out to get anybody.

19. snowhare

snowhare New Member

HEY WHAT MAKES YA THINK THAT , I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT STARTED THE THREAD WRAPPED MOUNTS , NOT CAUSE A THE DVD SELLING NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , JUST TO SHOW YA SOME THING ELSE EH ME LIKE IT THATS WHY ME DID IT

SNOWY /J

20. X2 Bubbaz, absolutely nailed it. The negative side of human nature comes out in some frustrating and quite inane examples. You Kastaway, through Snowhare and his remarkable talent, have put together a record of not only this taxidermist,s talent and artistry, but importantly, a training method for others that can only be of benefit to future generations and Taxidermy as a whole. The people who undermine such work, the de-motivators and quibblers, are as you can already see Kastaway, a minority. A small voice lost in a sea of approval and recognition. In fact if the one person you cite to date is the only negative voice, so be it. He does not count. it his problem not yours. You carry on doing what you apparently do well, and bring more great artists and their methods to the taxidermy industry. I think we all know what forward looking and productive asset will be remembered the longest. And one final point, and it brings to light the real aspect of the kind of person who has criticised your work and efforts. Have you ever thought his negative comments and envy might be the only way he has of telling you how good you are at your job? Just my thoughts, wishing you well, stargazer.