1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Snowhare is in the USA, filming dvs

Discussion in 'Lifesize Mammals' started by Kastaway, Mar 15, 2011.

1. highlander

highlander "There can be only One"

Joe,
    I like most professionals on here appreciate a class act like YOU and Snowy. I already wrap alot of bodies but cant wait to add this to my video collection. Just IGNORE the inmature people on here for they will be lost in the shuffle. My hats off to Snowhare for his talent and to you my friend for giving us the chance to see it first hand.

2. ludvik

ludvik beginner taxidermist :-)

X3 Bubbaz- dont let them stupid jaluse people make you feel bad. think off all us others some love and appresiate that you guys do for us.
    just to let you know so have i seen many videos of taxidermy and i most say at your videos is one of the best quality i have seen on taxi videos!!!!
    and i always love to look after some new and good tips in those videos. some i can try and see if it works for me to. and in your videos i have found most of my
    tips some i use self now ;D

so thank you guys for you are willing to share your tips whit all us others and to Joe some make it true and make verry good videos whit alot of tips in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and set me up one the list for a set of snowys videos ;D i just most have that guy in my collection to ;D ;D ;D

3. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Ignore the ignorant, Joe.

Dang ... I don't even do mammals but I am seriously considering getting a copy of these DVDs for myself. (No rush - I am willing to get in line.) The "Wrapped bodies only" thread has been inspirational to me and I think it might actually be FUN to try to mount a small mammal using that method.
    So ... with that in mind, I went out and caught me a nice, prime, furry rat for practice! :p

4. Darla R.

Darla R. New Member

I've been wanting to learn to wrap, where will I find the DVD set when they are done? Snowhare you are amazing!!!!!

5. RTF

RTF Active Member

I'm sure it will be announced when all done. Just keep your eyes open.

6. solway

solway New Member

i wrap almost all my small to medium mammals been doing it that way scince i got started in taxidermy i like the freedom it gives me. looking forward to getting snowys dvds and learn from the master wrapper himself.

7. snowhare

snowhare New Member

JOE I JUST SEE THIS HERE, YOU MADE ME SO DARN NERVOUS SO IT WAS YOUR FOLT THAT I COULD NOT LAUGH EH , NA JUST KIDDING HERE WE HAD A BLAST SOMMETIMES I HAD TO STEP AWAY FROM THE CAMERS , YUP I ALMOOST PUKE THATS HOW MUTCH FUN YOU HAVE WITH JOE KULLIS , AND WAS IT SEWING ORE SAWING ORE CLOOSING I JUST CANT GET THAT IN TO MY HEAD

J

8. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

Ok. It is calling sewing, not sueing. You sue someone for money. Glad you enjoyed yourself in the US

9. babak

babak Active Member

snowy,

you're genuine genius !!your works are excellent and pure motivation for me that I'm living far from all taxidermy supplier that they sell commercial forms and manikins!!!thanks kastaway for sharing photos,i hope i can buy first of all DVDs ,although i can't buy them from internet,for Iran is the one of the rare countries out of universal trading system!!!I'll send money from other way!

sincerely
    b.

10. I have ordered my dvd a few days ago J. And I had the pleasure of talking to Joe Kullis of Kastaway on the phone as well. He said it would be shipped that day. I cannot wait to view it. Wishing you well, stargazer.