1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

world show

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by falco, Mar 16, 2011.

1. falco

falco Trapping is fun

Guys ,
    this year's world show is going to be held in Missouri for 2011. right ?
    Does anyone happen to know where it will be in 2012 ?
    thanks

2. Falco, I am assuming they will keep it at 2 year intervals. Funny, I asked the same question to someone earlier today.

Yes, this may.........<2 months at St Charles, MO

3. Shawn73

Shawn73 Active Member

Ill be there cant wait

4. SteveP

SteveP New Member

This is just a guess, but if there were to be one next year, I would imagine it would be in europe. The only WTC held during an even year was held over there.

5. Also, just a guess, but I THOUGHT i read somewhere that they weren't doing Europe again? Best bet is to email Kathy.

6. falco

falco Trapping is fun

I remember reading the same or hearing it form someone too... I Emailed Kathy long time ago about that, she said keep checking back, as they werent sure either.

7. Samson

Samson New Member

i heard it will be in Salzburg (Austria) in February 2012.
    but not sure now....

8. pyeager1

pyeager1 Active Member

World Shows are traditionally every other year, so The next one after this year will be in 2013.

9. budmann

budmann New Member

Can anyone show up for the show just to view the entries and attend seminars? I would image that there would be a door charge for non-contestants so they could attend and benefit from the gathering.

10. SteveP

SteveP New Member

Yes, you can pick which day, or days, you want to attend. If you know what day(s) you plan to attend, you can preregister before April 1st and save yourself some money. If you want to go to all three days of seminars, competition area viewing, and trade show, you can save some more by paying the full registration. Scroll up from any page on Taxinet and click on the WTC on the top right part of your screen. Here you will find a preregistration page and a complete schedule of events.