1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Quality Surgical Blades for UNBEATABLE PRICES !!

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by SURGICAL_BLADES, Mar 16, 2011.

1. SURGICAL_BLADES

SURGICAL_BLADES New Member

We offer TWO GRADES of Brand New Sterile sealed boxes of Superior Carbon Steel Surgical Blades, 100/box, for WAY LESS THAN THE COMPETITION !! Our "standard grade" surgical blades, used (and reordered!) by literally HUNDREDS of Taxidermists, are only $8.70/bx. For those of you who want a HEAVIER, stronger blade, we also offer Heavy Duty Supreme Carbon Steel Blades for only $12.99/box. These Heavy Duty Blades are far BETTER THAN COMPETITOR'S Blades! Studies prove beyond any doubt that Carbon Steel blades stay sharper longer than stainless steel blades. Available sizes are #10, #11, #12, #15, #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 and #25. Shipping is only $4.90 for the 1st box, and only $2.50/bx for each additional box in the USA. I also offer stainless steel #3 handles (for blades #10,#11,#12 and #15) and stainless steel #4 handles (for blades #20, #21, #22, #23, #24 and #25), either handle is only $2 when ordered with blades. These are great blades, and lots of you have already ordered and reordered them. I accept money orders, checks and Paypal. For those of you who have used us previously, we have both a new mailing address and we also have a new Paypal e-mail address, so please contact me before you send your payment.

We have literally hundreds of taxidermists around the USA not only ordering our blades, but RE-ORDERING them again when they need more blades.

Anyone that would like samples of either our heavier style surgical blades , OR our regular surgical blades, just let me know what size you would like a sample of, and then you can judge for yourself
    E-mail me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

For any questions, orders, comments, PLEASE PLEASE E-MAIL ME BY CLICKING ON THE "SEND MESSAGE" BUTTON ON THIS PAGE. Thanks!

2. SURGICAL_BLADES

If you have any sort of skepticism about purchasing any surgical blades from Ron, set your doubt aside. I received my order yesterday after my check cleared on his end, and they were delivered as promised. High quality at a fair price!

Thanks, Ron

-Pete (Pete-pec)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought 2 boxes from them this winter and am using them like crazy, great blades for the price. I wouldnt hesitate to buy some more when i am starting to get low. But then again 400 blades last a while

Hoytman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered blades from Ron and they were on my door like next day. Ron is a good guy to deal with. Highly recommend him to anyone

Beavers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've bought from him and will buy more. He has always been responsive.

nalley1952

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bought blades and handles from ron, great dealings with the man,just got his new blades they work great.
    will buy from again! man of his word.

snd_taxidermy

I just got my blades and handle from SURGICAL_BLADES and they are awesome. I'm EXTREMELY happy with them.
    I know where I'll be getting my blades from for now on.
    Thank you VERY much SURGICAL_BLADES.
    Redwolf

___________________________________________________________ ____

I got mine in 2 days!!! Nice blades
    Khalle

___________________________________________________________ _____

I bought probably 8 boxes from him this year, and havent had a problem, Decent blade, for a
    decent price. I'll be getting more soon.

Scott Olson

___________________________________________________________ ________
    I've bought blades from him before. Excellent price! SUPER FAST SHIPPING! Don't hesitate to deal with him.

arkfisher

___________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Bought a box #23 premium and handle with good results

Mark S.

___________________________________________________________ _______________________________________

I have been getting my blades from Ron for the past (3) years with no problems! Good blades at a good price!

Eric E.

___________________________________________________________ ___________________________

I have had no problems with the blades and you cant beat the price.

Ryan

I have bought them too and will again.

J Brown II
    Platinum Member

I am pretty hard on my blades and I have to admit they will all break with the right encouragment.LOL

I am due to order more from you I liked using what I got last time and will use them and buy them again.

jasonb

I tried them and had no problem.

Wildside

interested in blades and handles I`ve ordered from you before and there great

waltjeri

The 10's and 11's from Ron are great for the money--stay sharp longer and have not had one break yet. I'll buy more.

Scott

3. joeym

joeym Jeannette & Joey @ Dunn's Falls

I'll add to that. I buy the #22 heavy duty blades from Ron. I am well satisfied with them for the price, which is around 16 cents each, including shipping.

4. spk1142

spk1142 Member

Ron--can't figure out how to get your email. Would like to try the heavy duty #10 blade. Have gotten the regular ones before, but they seem to break easily.

Please email or pm me. [email protected]

Thanks,

Scott

5. kdogg_4

kdogg_4 Member

I am currently using #60 blade. Not sure what your closest blade to that would be but I am interested in using one in heavy duty.. (#22 maybe) I as well cant find your message button... PM me or send email to [email protected] thanks Kevin

6. finfeathr

finfeathr Member

You should post a working email on your profile page..it makes life alot easier if someone wants to order from you.

7. Keith3

Keith3 New Member

8. JRose

JRose Member

Marking

9. pjstaxidermy

pjstaxidermy New Member

Hi, sent you a PM thanks, P.J.'s Taxidermy.

10. hootowl

hootowl Member

PM sent.

11. fltrn

fltrn Member

I would like to buy some blades and handle, but can't get your e-mail. Please e-mail me. [email protected]
    Thanks Paul

12. SKEETER326

SKEETER326 New Member

marking

13. cutaway70

cutaway70 Member

14. cypresslake

cypresslake Jude Bordelon Cypresslake Taxidermy

15. huntingfool

huntingfool Member

You can call Ron at 1-800-827-9177.. Great blades for a great price.

16. Marking

Bruce

17. SURGICAL_BLADES

18. SURGICAL_BLADES

And what is this "Marking" one guy keeps posting here? I thought that was what my dog did on bushes???

19. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

OK, Fine....Peeing on this thread ;D