1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

You don't want to miss "psychos" seminar at the Ohio Taxidermists show !!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Heath Cline, Mar 18, 2011.

1. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    I just got off the phone with Dan and without giving anything away, about all I can say is that you don't want to miss his seminar !! I assure you it alone will be worth the cheap price of $ 55.00 it cost to be a member & attend our Ohio Taxidermists Association convention !! And you are going to get a great "snack" during this seminar !!!

2. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

;) ;D I don't think this has ever happened in a seminar! LOL Can't wait. I'm excited about it and hope everyone is ready for it! Dan

3. Kerby Ross

Kerby Ross KSU - Class of '83; U.S. Army - Infantry (83-92)

Are you.....

Are you serving gator on the barbie?

:)

Kerby...

4. Eric E.

Eric E. Member

I'm coming up Friday (I HOPE) so when is your seminar Dan??

5. psycho

Eric, mine is Saturday Morning from 8-12 I think just in time for lunch! LOL ;D

No lizard on the grill! LOL

6. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Or Barbie on the gator! lol

7. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I don't plan on missing it, with the michigan show rapping up I am excited for next weekend :)

8. psycho

OK, if you are going to the Ohio Show and you are attending my seminar I have a lot going on and I promise you won't be able to rest nor fall asleep in it. It's a 2 for 1 seminar. You are coming to see me do one thing and you are going to get to see me do a couple of things. You'll have to be there to see and find out. I can offer some advise, if you want bring your dental picks with you. You may find yourself doing some work and taking something home with you. As a bonus those that aren't scared may be getting some hands on. If you think your up to it and want to have fun be there. ;D

9. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

teeth? ;D ::)