1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

New Ohio Taxidermists Association convention contest !!!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Heath Cline, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    O.K. call me crazy but everyone already knows that !!!!!!
    As most of you already know, we have our Ohio Taxidermists Association convention next weekend. But what you might not know but you can ask and find out, I will be stressed out & in the need for caffine.
    So here is what I am offering.
    The FIRSTperson who comes INTO the competition room and offers me a Code Red Mountain Dew and tells me " Heath, you are my idol and I am your biggest fan", will receive a FREE Hilton Eppley or Ohio Taxidermy Supply mannikin and I will throw in a FREE pair of Tru Eyes to go with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And here is the kicker ! This will be good for all three days !! Thats right, I will give away 3 mannikins & 3 pair of Tru Eyes !! The first person to bring me a Code Red each day ( Friday, Saturday & Sunday) will get these FREE items !!! This should tell you how bad I need the caffine during the show !!! Hahahaha !!!
    But remember you must bring me a Code Red Mountain Dew to win this. You show up without it, sorry, it goes to the next person !!!!!!!! So for $ 1.50 or less you can get a FREE mannikin & eyes !!!!!!!!!

2. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

sent the wife to the store to buy a case! ;D

3. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

yes you are crazy.........What if I just slap you in the face to wake you up, and give you a code red with out telling you are my idol, can I still get the stuff free................LOL

4. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

I PERSONALLY went to the store and bought TWO cases of Code Red Mountain Dew. Why? Because Heath, you are my idol and I am your biggest fan! Now if I can get Dan to carry the second case for me, I should be able to beat him INTO the competition room! ;D

5. buck

buck Member

Heath thanks again 4 the 2 forms and 10 pr eyes I give everyone a chance 2 get this great offerdid anyone even ask you Sunday I know personally what you do for the show year to year thanks again Randy

6. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Randy I can't thank you enough for my "energy drinks or wake up drinks" you brought me Friday & Saturday mornings or was it evenings, can't remember. haha
    But no, nobody even mentioned it on Sunday.
    Just to let everyone know, Randy Shanklin won this little side contest I had. So yes I bought him 2 mannikins & 10 pair of Tru Eyes for doing so.
    Congrats Randy.
    And thank you Randy for all you did even though you only had one arm to use !!

7. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I would have had no problem giving you the energy drinks I just couldn't bring myself to saying what you wanted! :p ;D