1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Action Bird Photos - Various Duck + Goose

Discussion in 'Bird Reference Photos' started by JRose, Mar 19, 2011.

1. JRose

JRose Member

I have hundreds of these photos- ducks and geese sitting, preening, standing, running, taking off, landing, flying, on grass and in water, swimming, hissing, chasing, fighting, eating, so on and so forth. Just about everything ducks and geese do! I also have many sequence shots of ducks or geese running and taking off, or landing in the water. I'm sharing a few of them here. I would also like to know if anyone be interested in purchasing a reference album of select scenes or species? Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JRose

JRose Member

Here's an example of some sequence shots. Actual resolution is very high and crisp. Each sequence shot may have one or two blurred photos.

Full Fighting/Aggressive Mallard Sequence
    [​IMG]

Various Sequence snapshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If anyone needs a particular actions or angle of most common ducks and geese, I can try to post some.

3. id love to possibly see some more wigeon action shots. hard to come across on internet.

4. JRose

JRose Member

I've had a few inquiries as to specific species and poses. I'll look at compiling some quality, reference books by species. I'm still sorting through all of the photos I have.