1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

One on One Bird Training with Scott Olson

Discussion in 'Training' started by scpol, Mar 22, 2011.

1. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Scott, Chad told me he thought you were a studd too ;D

2. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

LOL!! There were all kinds of chicks coming by the shop!!

3. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

I bet. And they all came to see Harley :D

4. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Rick....aka ra8point, enjoying his friday night seminar...He comes for 4 hours every friday night..He has his wife trained well for taking notes.. :D
    [​IMG]

5. RDA

RDA Active Member

Nice Scott!

6. ra8point

ra8point Member

Hey Scott,
    I purchased the Packer's yellow paint that you said was an acceptable substitute for wood duck yellow but I received septic tank sewage brown instead? Is this a mistake or community standard!

Seriously, all of you might of noticed that my picture didn't include me smiling in front of all these beautiful mounts. Here's why, I'm a self proclaimed taxidermist that produces mounts only my mother would love. I came to Scott to learn. I'm making more mistakes than I can count but the training I'm receiving is priceless! Any one can brag about a test that they scored a 100% on with their teacher providing the answers but that's not the route I wanted to take. Scott makes you think! He not only teaches you his technique but gives credit to many of you on this board by showing me the way each of you might do something just a little bit different. My pictures will come in a couple of weeks but they will be of mounts that I did myself with some help of course from my class notes, pictures, videos and Scott's 24 hour hotline!

Scott's philosophy is simple! He wants you to be able to take back as much education on mounting birds as possible so down the road you are producing quality mounts.

Therefore, if you can stomach a taxidermist singing off key and pitch to lady gaga,give him a call or contat me.

See ya Friday night Scott!

7. Ittybit

Ittybit Member

IL
    I want to come play too!! ::)