1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Bad dealings with Elbertco.

Discussion in 'Buyers and Sellers' started by UnzippedZebra, Mar 23, 2011.

1. While this transaction (or lack thereof) occured on eBay, I noticed he was a member on here as well, so I thought I'd toss this in here.

I won a pair of zebra feet back in February. They were supposedly sent out (no tracking number). A month later and nothing. Contacted him with no response. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt since he had a couple of hundred of positive reviews.. Though he suddenly was removed from the site and his latest review was scathing. I contacted that person to see what issue they had. Apparently his item (a lynx mount) wasn't shipped either, and it took a lot of emails and finally reporting it to eBay to get Elbertco to finally respond. After that I reported my own issue to eBay and recently escalated the case due to lack of response and feet.

Ironically the only other negative review he has is from zebra feet... That were never received. Ha.

Perhaps he's just having a hard time... Who knows. With lack of communication it's hard to tell.