1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ohio State Show

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Frank E. Kotula, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Frank E. Kotula

Frank E. Kotula master, judge, instructor

What a great show they put on. Some fabulous work here. Terry aka Trashfish won again and smashing work he does. Look forward to doing the show again in the future.

2. Kastaway

Kastaway Taxidermist, Pioneer of Freeze Drying 1969

It was nice to finally spend some time together. Glad you were invited to judge.

3. rnviper3

rnviper3 New Member

Pictures???

4. The Ojibwa

The Ojibwa Member

Ohio
    frank, for a fish guy, you gave me a really nice reptile critique (small swimming snapper)...very refreshing

5. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Nice seeing you again Frank see you at the NY show. Maybe I will have something for you to critique! ;D

6. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Franklin- it was a pleasure spending time with you! You are welcome here in the Buckeye state with us any time.

7. Frank E. Kotula

Ahh yes sir. It was a pleasrue judging with you and the other judges that was there. Also I think that might be my new name Franklin Kotula LOL that was great!

8. I hope the auction went well at the Ohio show! Innovative Polymers submitted lots of free material to support this awesome venue.

I'm certainly not surprised to see Terry Weick strut his stuff at that show! His work is fantastic!

My Best,
    Scott

9. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

Glad to have you back again Frank.

Just for the record I proved to Frank that you can get great detail with a Paashe H....he'll deny it but it's true ;D ;)

10. Dreamwing

Dreamwing New Member

Scott-thanks for sending the product down. Bruce did a great job at explaining the uses at his seminar. I saw several people carring around your sample packs. Thanks again for the suport.

11. Pescado

Pescado Biggest in 2011

Detail on what, a rock? ;D

12. Frank E. Kotula

Paul, I'm not even sure what it was or if it was what Jim called it and denial is not a river in Egypt LOL Great time Jim thats all I can say.
    Ps Rick get well soon!

13. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

X2

14. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

15. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Wow....some really outstanding mounts.....and looked to be a great show....thanks Jim

16. Frank, Gonna miss you in West Virginia. I might try Ohio next year. Jim