1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BIRD OF THE WEEK # 13-14,Year 5

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by Taxi-lover, Mar 28, 2011.

1. falco

falco Trapping is fun

Thanks all for your words, believe me, the eagle was a good one too,, it wasnt all me ;)

nelson,, tos Swamp Hens couldnt get any better ,, I picture them being done on a swamp scene,,, flawless, I like the way you guys finished two different neck pose. very alive.

Capreoulos,, EXCELLENT Kestrels,, I miss them, I used to see them very often years back.. and that White tailed eagle, is really nice, I like the standing mounts alot, those eagles are BIG arent they ? have only seen them in the sky, not on my work bench :D
    great works everyone.

Cheers
    Keep us fed.

2. daniel

daniel New Member

nice birds all and congrats to the 2 BOTW 8) 8) caprelous those are some nice kestrals you have there allso the white tailed is very nice :eek: :eek: we have them over here just a few days ago one was found sick or something and died after a couple of days the media did a write up about the size of the bird one of the biggest recorded it had a 253 cm wingspan and 21 cm long claws im sure i would duck if that thing would swoop in my direction ;) the best daniel

3. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

Jeff, More butterflies :D :D :D :D Just what you need to add more to that huge collection of yours. Don't forget to post pictures of them when you get them. Don't forget to put them on your bench when you take the pictures ;D ;D ;)

4. JBird

JBird Member

Dave you need to get your butt back down here for another visit - turkey season is on - and I have plenty of extra guns and we have both Meriams and Rio's walkin through our property ;o)

5. erik1

erik1 New Member

[​IMG]

6. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Nice harley erik1!!

7. muleyhunter

muleyhunter Soulmates, Gods way of saying together forever

I have to agree with JP on the harlie looks great Eric 1 . Jeff you tell me when and I'll be there and I'll supply all the amo :D :D :D

8. wings II

wings II New Member

Mike, I can't stop lookin' at those 2 birds....freakin' fabulous. Here's the last one in a swimming widgeon trio I'm trying to finish up. :)

[​IMG]

9. KMA, your grooming is GORGEOUS, love looking at your birds. That is a hell of a specimen. Thats what I miss about the West Coast are the Widgeons and pintails. Havnt got to mount any supreme birds like that in a number of years. Beutifull! Oh, and I dont think anyone could mount a bad looking bird in the company of Pat Rummans!

10. GC

GC New Member

Another great week so far....here are a couple just finished up.

Attached Files:

11. CR

CR New Member

KMA, would love to see that widgeon trio mount when its all done, definately my favorite ducks!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Work

12. Taxi-lover

Taxi-lover Active Member

Second week on the run...nice period so far!!!

13. erik1

erik1 New Member

very nice birds GC!

14. snowhare

snowhare New Member

IT HASE BIN A WHILE BUT HERE ARE A FEW SMALL BIRDY S ME DID

Snowy

Attached Files:

15. Nice work snowhare,look`s very good. (what a clean shop)

prep.

16. snowhare

snowhare New Member

YO PREPARATEUR

YUP VERY CLEAN ALL BRAND NEW , THANKS FOR DA KIND WORDS ME MATE

SN/J

17. Wouter

Wouter Member

Looks you are living on my side of the Atlantic Snowhare ;). I know the second bird is a Whitethroat (Sylvia communis) and the third is a Grey Wagtail (Motacilla cinerea), but I'm not sure about the first. Is it a Icterine Warbler (Hippolais icterina)?

Wouter

18. alexm

alexm New Member

Here's mine great work every one you be working with the small ones Mr. Snow :eek: :eek: :eek: I got sausage fingers won't work for me :D :D ;D
    Alex M

Attached Files:

• ge.jpg
      ge.jpg
      File size:
      105.8 KB
      Views:
  19. Alex :eek: niiiiiiice

20. Gun N Run

Gun N Run Member

Its been quite a while since I've had time to take pictures and post them. I still get around to check out this thread as much as I can. There is really alot of talent on this site.
    [​IMG]

Dusky
    [​IMG]

Probably my favorite duck to mount and hunt.
    [​IMG]