1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

180+ 2011 Ohio Pictures from behind the scenes at the show/ No Mounts

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by psycho, Mar 28, 2011.

1. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Most of these pictures were taken during set up and the behind the scenes. No mounts. Some seminar pics of Big Jim Tuckers seminar are in here and there are some banquet pics of some of the award winners that were sitting near by me. GREAT SHOW OHIO! I think there are three shows that you always here people talking about. It seems Ohio, Pennsylvania and Michigan are always talked about in our industry. I've been to Ohio but looks like I am going to have to make it to Michigan and Pennsylvania too. Everyone I talk to seems to compare these three shows, experiencing Ohio, make me think I have to get to them as well. Thank you again Ohio for the welcome that you always show us out of state competitors. Dan Hudzik ( Psycho F o C k e r s)

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh2/originalpsycho/Ohio%202011/

2. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Dan thanks for taking & posting those pics !!
    Thank goodness there wasn't too many of me ! ;D I know everyone will agree with that !
    Glad you made it home safely.
    Sorry i didn't get to talk to you as much as I wanted to. And thanks fo coming to the show and competing !

3. psycho

I looked for you before I left but I couldn't find you. Go figure. I thought you were going to take it a little easier this year? I saw you less this year than I did last year. You like that new avatar? Notice anything different about it compared to everyone elses. LOL Cary is always taking care of me. LOL See you guys at the World Show and if not I will see you next year. Dan

4. Brian W

Brian W Active Member

Nice pics....I like the one of Doug B...... ;D

5. thanks for the posting Focker!

I had a great time at the banquet with you. Very touching presentation for the youth hunting plaque to Heath and team.

6. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

Nice pics. I see Doug thinks your #1 too! LOL

7. lrhunt14

lrhunt14 New Member

the pictures are all great. the show was great and the people are great.

8. JETT

JETT Member

Thanks Dan for coming and for doing a seminar . Wish we didnt have to work to talk more but maybe next time. Jett
    ps warn a guy before you take a picture so you can get my good side.

9. psycho

If you were like me you wouldn't have a bad side to worry about. LOL :D

10. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

No doubt! I told the people in my seminar to always watch out when Dan's around with a camera....he's dangerous.

11. psycho

Jim your seminar was great. I took pics of the people watching your seminar too and they were really paying attention! LOL Thanks guys for everything and I'll be back if I have an invitation to come back. ;D

12. jim tucker

jim tucker Active Member

I paid them to look interested.

13. Heath Cline

Heath Cline Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Dan you always have an open invitation to the Ohio Show !!!!!!