1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

55'' Ak Moose Antlers Price Reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Black Fox, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Black Fox

Black Fox Member

Up for sale are a couple of real big sets of AK moose antlers. This older set has got real long points and greatest width of 55 inches. Its an older set so a little stain may be in order but the bone integrity is excellent.

The second set was mounted an i am selling for a friend. It is a beauty with a greatest width of 55' as well. This one has amazing brow points and is very elegant. The mounted set has a small fracture at the base that is hardly noticeable but i have included a picture.

Antlers will be removed from the skull piece prior to shipping as that is AK state law, however i will take care to place perfect cuts so as not to damage any of the burrs. If you want the skull piece, i will mark it for realignment to the antlers and give it to you for free.

1.$430 for this set, includes packaging and shipping to you.This is a fantastic buy for a set of this size.

2.$550 for this set , includes packaging and shipping to you.

I have many other sets and singles available.Feel free to call or e-mail with any questions, i will treat you right and i won't let you down.

[email protected]
    Cell # 907-803-8030
    Ben

Attached Files:

2. Black Fox

Black Fox Member

Re: 55'' Ak Moose Antlers

The top set of antlers has been sold! The bottom set that is on a plaque is still available. I will get some more pictures posted of this set to show how nice it really is. Its got some really nice brow tines .

Ben

3. DickC

DickC New Member

nice rack, ben!!!!! great price and super to deal with. you wont be dissapointed!!!!

4. ZEPS

ZEPS Member

Very impressive .

5. Black Fox

Black Fox Member

I will take $500 for this set which includes shipping. This is an excellent deal for some one. Also i have added some additional pictures.

Ben

Attached Files:

6. tgorenchan

tgorenchan New Member

Any idea what they score Boone and Crockett?
    Thanks,
    Tim