1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Alaskan Black Wolf Taxidermy skinned

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Wolfgangl, Mar 30, 2011.

1. Wolfgangl

Wolfgangl New Member

Here is a large sized, nice beautiful black wolf w/silver edging. Its hanging in a garage entrance for reference of scale. Case skinned with lips and ears turned, tail split, feet/pads/claws, stretched and dried. This wolf would make a beautiful full body mount, rug or just a fur to hang on the cabin wall for decoration. Caught mid winter in interior Alaska, this wolf is heavily furred with 5 inch long guard hairs in the neck. A few of the dorsal hairs in the lower back are brownish but for the most part the dark areas are BLACK.
    I would like to get $850, If you think it is worth something different, feel free to make an offer... I need to sell it soon, I need the money.

Attached Files:

2. AntlersD

AntlersD New Member

Beautiful wolf

3. That is a great looking wolf, it would make good looking mount.

4. Wolfgangl

Wolfgangl New Member

Yup he is a beauty, at seasons end when I put all of the wolves up on the shed for a picture...
    this one stands out from the rest of the crowd.

5. ZEPS

ZEPS Member

That is a beautiful wolf .

6. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

WOW!!! Now there is a gorgeous animal. Wish I had the cash laying around.

7. DickC

DickC New Member

FANTASTIC WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already bought 2 huge blacks or i would jump all over this deal. maybe next season.

good price also!!

8. Dorans Taxidermy

Dorans Taxidermy Member

Please call 1-775-790-1758. Thanks Doran

9. Yorutaka

Yorutaka New Member

Is this by chance still available? I figure its a slim chance but figured I'd still ask. I've been looking for a large black wolf for awhile.