1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Came home from work today....

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by timbertrophies, Mar 30, 2011.

1. And my counter looked like this. I haven't seen this counter since early October and my wife found it for me. I thought that was pretty nice of her. Feel kind of guilty doing any work out there now because I know I'll trash it again.
    [​IMG]

2. George

George The older I get, the better I was.

Connie does that to me on occasions. She'll take the better part of the day cleaning that joint up and I just walk through the door and trash it. It's a shame but it happens. LOL

3. Chad C

Chad C Member

Now you wont be able to find anything. My wife wont hardly even step foot in my shop. It can sure look like a bomb went off in a quick hurry. I usually have to take a day every couple weeks and put everything away where it belongs.

4. choo choo charlie

choo choo charlie I feel pretty good for the way I feel

My daughter cleans my shop about once a week, more often if she needs run around money LOL
    when I need something and can't find it I will text her at school and she always knows right where it is!

5. tem

tem Well-Known Member

whoa. :eek: so that's what a counter looks like. :D

6. I try to make a habbit of cleaning up every morning, my shop is so small that if it is not clean I don't have room to work, but sometimes I end up working on a bunch of stuff

7. Kyle Lakey

Kyle Lakey Active Member

The only bad part is I bet she just cost you money cuz its gonna take you 5 times longer to find something when ya need it compaired to when ya had a mess table.

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

now thats a damn fine woman!! i say she deserves a nice back rub and dinner and a movie.

9. Just proof you dont do much work. esp if she could clean it in one day!

10. We'll find out this evening if I can find everything. Even if not it's nice to have it tidied up for a little while anyway. Just finished up a batch of deer so at least it'll look presentable when the customers walk in.

11. cwt

cwt Active Member

WOW.....Thats nice.

12. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

We call that, "the taxidermy fairy was here" . My area is so small, I can clean the whole shop and not move my feet.

13. LordRusty

LordRusty If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Ohio
    "A Place For Everything, And Everything All Over The Place!"

John.

14. Christie

Christie Instructor, Consultant & Speaker

I once decided to clean out the shop for Paul. The back room is about 30x40, but he only has about a 10 foot diameter circle that is "clean". I found a lot - including a canvas cover to the boat he owned two boats ago.

15. thats a good one John, thats what mine looks like most of the time, my wife's pretty good about coming out and helping me clean, you know they love ya when they do that for ya.
    Jim