1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Full Time Taxidermist - British Columbia

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by furcanada, Apr 1, 2011.

1. furcanada

furcanada Member

Seeking full time experienced taxidermist to work on Lifesize and Rug form North American mammals as well African species. Including wildlife diorama's and habitat re-creation.
    Must have minimum 10 years taxidermy experience. Speak and write fluent English and French. Must have valid Passport.
    $1000 per week, $25 per hour.

Please forward Resume and Portfolio to our address.

Thank you
    Calvin Kania
    Kania Industries Inc
    63 Centennial Road
    Nanaimo, British Columbia
    Canada V9R 6N6
    Tel 250 716 1685
    www.furcanada.com

2. furcanada

furcanada Member

We have modified our job posting.

3. skinner 12

skinner 12 Member

[ I would be interest $35. an hour , housing or $100,000 a year, 40 years experience. erfquote author=furcanada link=topic=260402.msg1808505#msg1808505 date=1301691752]
    Seeking full time experienced taxidermist to work on Lifesize and Rug form North American mammals as well African species. Including wildlife diorama's and habitat re-creation.
    Must have minimum 10 years taxidermy experience. Speak and write fluent English and French. Must have valid Passport.
    $1000 per week, $25 per hour.

Please forward Resume and Portfolio to our address.

Thank you
    Calvin Kania
    Kania Industries Inc
    63 Centennial Road
    Nanaimo, British Columbia
    Canada V9R 6N6
    Tel 250 716 1685
    www.furcanada.com

[/quote]

4. grumpa

grumpa Member

Calvin, I've got 39 years experience, will work for halibut and can speak 2 languages fluently. I speak American and Canadian. Let me know if we can work a deal. Eh? Frank