1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

HUGE 54 # yote

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by nightstalker1, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Anyone who wants a BIG specimen of a coyote for a mount

http://cgi.ebay.com/Taxidermy-HUGE-Eastern-Coyote-54-lbs-HUNT-TRAP-Fox-/220762755800?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33667c52d8

2. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

dang that's a YOTE.

3. saddlehorse_98

saddlehorse_98 Member

awesome yote, man was I way off. when I guessed my coyote's weight this year. I'm going to have to get a scale for sure. wish I had the money. thanks

4. Mark is a friend of mine and one of the top coyote trappers on the East coast. He caught 135 yotes this season and this was his biggest but had MANY in the mid to high 40 pound class

He is a fanatic when it comes to fur handling and is very meticulous. He has sold many coyotes to taxis in the past and prepped this coyote for a full body mount

Tom

Here's a pic of Mark from a couple years ago

[​IMG]

5. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

x2

6. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

I live in between owasco and cayuga lake.....petty close to caz. The yotes up here are nice and I have gotten 4 in the upper 40's. Anyhow, nice yote for sure!

7. Zagman

Zagman New Member

Thanks guys.....

First time sellling fur on the internet, so I guess no one knows who the heck I am!

More to come.....red coyotes, black coyotes, etc.

That coyote on eBay is a stud.

You hear guys describe a Giant Whitetail as "Having it all"

I think based on size, age, color, and primeness, that coyote DOES have it all. Hard pressed to find any better in my mind or from my line.

If a guy wants a truly giant eastern specimen with all the bells and whistles, that old male is the one.

Zagman

8. Everybody starts at zero ...LOL

I hope you sell a few of those nice yotes on here... I'm amazed at the variety of colors you have from one area

9. buddy1

buddy1 Active Member

One heck of a COYOTE, huge and nice color too.

10. Zagman

Zagman New Member

Here's this year's picture...I PROMISE, I will be selling coyotes here.....you can see the color variety I get here in Upstate New York....you really never know WHAT you will catch. I just have to take the time to get some good pics of the individual coyotes taken.....the 54 pounder I already had pictures of, in the case of all these others, I am iill prepared......but not for long.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I appreciate all the PM's and will get some of these on here very soon, hopefully no later than tomorrow. I appreciate your patience......the sun is shining, the snow is melting, so I need to be outside working after the winter we had!

Thanks!

11. General Lee

General Lee New Member

Yup, you have a lot good looking fur in New York State. that is one nice haul. Congrats!

12. Nice bunch of yotes as well as color varieties.