1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

The Month in Fish Pictures" ~Year 5~ April 2011 !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fish Taxidermy' started by Rick Krane, Apr 3, 2011.

1. jemmick

jemmick Active Member

WNY
    Some really awsome art here this month!!! Here's mine a customer repro catfish to get picked up tomorrow minus th gloss

Attached Files:

2. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Awesome! catfish

3. Very nice cat jemmick.

4. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

x3. Nice work!

5. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

That smallmouth is amazing!

6. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

ken, you'll be sitting in the first class he offers with me.

7. CarlScroggins

CarlScroggins Oct. 25 1985...It was a good day.

That catfish looks good enough to eat!

8. nate

nate Active Member

Pretty tough crowd to follow. So much talent, I dont even now where to begin! Nice job to everyone! Heres a couple that I finished up last night, ready to be picked up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. KAMoHunter

KAMoHunter Proud member of the WVTA

well here's my brookie from the WVTA show. my personaly highest score to date. great work everyone!

[​IMG]

i know i know... your all marveling at my photograph skills...... hahaha

10. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

had to come back and look at that smallie again...lot of great work this month...but that smallie is among my favorite

11. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

I agree. It's amazing.

12. srholmes30

srholmes30 Living each and every day

Great work everyone.Like the action on that northern pike nate,KAMohunter congratulations on the Brookie.

13. That smallmouth is gorgeous Ken, if only he put it on something besides a snap-together McKenzie base.

M.

14. UFD

UFD New Member

Fantastic bunch of work that has been posted this month, everyone! Here are a couple fish that I’ll add to the collection as the month wanes:

The Largemouth was caught near rip-rap composed of construction debris, so the habitat included chunks of brick and concrete made of resin coated foam. The cased Brown Trout is finished from a Lake Country unassembled blank...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. 7-Point

7-Point Active Member

That is an awesome bass mount UFD! Great work, and very cool habitat.

16. Great work Dave. That Bass mount is a great representation of what it would be like fishing around the Detroit area
    The Brown is killer bar none.

17. Great work everyone. Here is a Palomino trout I just finished for a forum member.
    [​IMG]

18. Joey Arender

Joey Arender big mouth alert

Sure hate to post these after Dave,,,dang why couldn't you have waited ... ;D I always love seeing your work even if I do finally get some photos to post and have to come behind ya

The first is a LCR blank I purchased in 04 or 05... It was to represent a LM my oldest son caught. Its been ready to paint since it came in, and just collecting dust. He couldn't believe I kept up with the worm all these years.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

customer Skin Mount

[​IMG]

This is a wholesale fish that was rough skinned and just laid in the freezer for a few years, I think the taxidermist said... talk about freezer dried... it was the first time I ever had to carve a body without a true drawing to go by.... lots of test fits later

[​IMG]

a few more wholesale skin mounts, the rock fish has an artificial head and fins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. K.N Fish Taxidermy

K.N Fish Taxidermy Kenneth Newton Phone#804-867-7736

Joey those fish are ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!! What type of gloss do you use? I need to get some. Amazing fishwork everyone!!!

20. Nice work Joey and Dave!!!!!!