1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fox and Coyote lifesize's and Rabbit pelts

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by nitsukiaoi, Apr 4, 2011.

1. nitsukiaoi

nitsukiaoi Judge me however you want

I'm looking for a Lifesize Dry Tanned animal with all feet, claws, head and tail,n of either a gray fox, red fox, or cross fox, Or a coyote.

Also looking for tails, from foxes and coyotes.
    And teeth, from either breed.

Rabbit pelts.
    I need a supplier for these, with nice fur, either black, white or a dapple gray. Must have a good tan.
    Will be used for crafting, into pouches, and other items.

email me at [email protected]
    or note me at nitsukiaoi.deviantart.com
    or post here.

2. bob wendt

bob wendt indiana, wyoming and kansas

Re: fox/coyote pelts

I have 25 coyote tails, and 2 coyote back halfs, with tails also. all are raw frozen. bone out of the tails. take $75 for ll of it postpaid. i.e. I pay the shipping. plenty full skinned lifesize (RAW FROZEN)coyotes too. $45 on them.

3. nitsukiaoi

I would have to find a tanner. But I will think about it. Do you have any pictures of the full yotes

4. bob wendt

yes, go to the search box onm the for sale side and type in my name and scroll down to the coyote ads by me. one of them I posted a typical coyote. they are all jan harvest zero damage western semi heavys. i.e. good ones.

5. Trails End Taxidermy

Trails End Taxidermy YOU GOTTA LUV IT !!!!

I have a real nice dry tanned coyote with all feet and tail intact. I would take $65.00 shipped. I also have some wallhangers without feet. Wallhangers are 1- red fox...$45.00 2-coons...$30.00 each 1-River otter...$60.00 1-sapphire mink XLG...$65.00 Let me know. All prices include shipping.
    Kenny

6. Re: fox/coyote pelts

I've got several lifesize dry tanned coyotes from $75 to $120

Also a Platinum Marble Ranch fox and a Sunglow Ranch fox both dry tanned and suitable for lifesizes.

Silver, Arctic, Blue and Red fox tails as well as coyote tails. and a Heap of Coyote Paws, Claws and Teeth. Cleaned/Tanned.

7. nitsukiaoi

Do you have a picture of it.

8. nitsukiaoi

How much are your tails and the fox pelts. And your teeth.

9. nitsukiaoi

Um...bump?

10. jhits

jhits Active Member

I have tanned Calif. Mountain Grey Foxes & Wyoming Red Foxes. Cased skinned with feet & claws. Also tanned fox tails & coyote tails. Also coyote teeth. Also tanned rabbit pelts. Email [email protected]
    Jim

11. JRose

JRose Member

I probably have 40+ raw tube skinned rabbit hides. That's pelts with no heads, legs, or tails. All frozen raw. They were feeder rabbits and all very well taken care of, medium-large, with good bloodlines. They have plush, silky fur. Mostly all black or all white. Some black with white flecks, some mixed colours. May have some angora hides too, but I'd have to double check. $5 each on the pelts (excluding angora), or $50/dozen, you pay shipping. Shipped frozen, priority mail. I can get some photos tomorrow when I'm back at the shop.

12. Fox tails from $12 to $20. They range from 14 to 22" or longer. Coyotes are $7-12. Coyote Teeth Mixed are 25 cents each, $1 each for Canines.
    $450 each on the two dry tanned mountable ranch fox.

13. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

I have a couple craft rabbit hides for sale if interested and can get more on request. Here is the link: http://www.taxidermy.net/forum/index.php/topic,246975.msg1802608.html#msg1802608
    Liz

14. bob wendt

just a thought on the coyotye teeth, I sell complete with all the teeth upper and lower jaw raw coyote heads for $4 each, minimum order of 10 heads plus $18.70 flat rate shipping. that`s a whole lot of teeth.

15. nitsukiaoi

I can't work with raw skulls at the moment. My room-mates won't allow it.

16. nitsukiaoi

Still looking for a life size fox or coyote. And teeth.

17. ShadowWulf

ShadowWulf me and my shed hunting pup, Cody

Please let me know if you want the rabbit pelts. I was planning to use them for crafts this weekend, so if you don't want them I need to know. I need to know before this weekend so I cab use them if you don't want them.
    Thanks
    Liz