1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

rooster

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Diamond D Taxidermy, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Diamond D Taxidermy

Diamond D Taxidermy I HAVE to grow old...I DON'T have to grow up!

wanted....one and maybe two colorful gamecock rooster with spurs...should have some red and black color

2. MadeInUSA

MadeInUSA New Member

do they have to be game birds? I have some roosters that are very nice that need to go (too many roosters & i hate selling them to someone who will eat them - I prefer them to die at home). I have to get at least $10 off them, more would be nice, but just wondering.

3. dc taxidermy

dc taxidermy Me and My Baby's senior picture

I have some, I'll get some pics tomorrow...DC

4. Diamond D Taxidermy

game birds are better IF I can get them...I have a couple of Carolina Gamecock fans wanting them for their bar area in their home...you can google SC Gamecocks and see a pic of one and advise if yours are the same color and have spurs..thanks

5. bubba z

bubba z New Member

I know someone with two red and black gamecocks fighting in the air he will sell pretty reasonable.I have some but the feathers look a lot better in the winter than they are now.

6. Diamond D Taxidermy

thanks Bubba but I would rather mount them myself (I assume the ones you are speaking of are already mounted?) because he wants them in a particular pose