I have been busy today making a degreaser, it started off as a tank of hydraulic fluid from a manufacturing site, the tank was free. Thats not me, its my buddy paul who got me the tank. I started by removing the tank from the frame by removing 2 top supports from the metal frame and sliding the tank out. I then determined the center of the tank to leave a top and bottom, and marked it for cutting. I used a small air power saw all for cutting the tank and frame. After cutting the tank in half it needed cleanning, there was hydralic fliuid in it. I pressure washed and then hand washed the tank halves. I then sized up the tank half by putting it in the frame, this let me know how much was need to be cut off. I then cut the frame down to the needed size and marked the tank for trimming. After trimming the tank and frame its almost done, I drilled 2 holes in the tank by each frame arm to attach the tank via zip tie to the frame. this will keep the tank from bowing in when there is no water in it. You can this by the black dashes at the top edge of the tank. The other half seen in the back ground is getting a wood frame floor and the same treatment as far as frame cutting and trimming to give me two of these degreasers, you can see it in the back ground. Next weekend I will add the lower water heater thermostat and heating element, I will try to get some quality pic's of the thermostat and element wiring also. I will make a lid like my other degreasers and Will show you how I do that also. The tanks bottom has a drain but I will have to adapt an fitting to it to attach a hose for draining outside my shop. have worked this out will try to get some pic's of this too. So this will do til next weekend.