1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

3 day bird seminar

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by scpol, Apr 11, 2011.

1. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Just putting this out here to see if there's interest...I would like to put together a 3 day seminar for 5 students...My normal price for 1 on 1 is $250.00 per day..I'll do this for $200.00 per day, per student..I would like to do this in May after the World Show if possible..This would be at my shop in Wonder Lake, Illinois..Hotels close by, or i'll put you on an air mattress, to save money..You'll have a hell of a good dinner every night...Past students can vouch for that..I would like to gear these towards the begginer bird taxidermist..This will go from skinning and prepping, to bringing home finished birds for your showroom..If anyone would be interested in something like this, send me a pm on here, or call me at the shop at 815-728-7097...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jason

jason Active Member

now THIS could be fun!!!! :)

3. RDA

RDA Active Member

looks like nice success for those new folks Scott!!

4. Curt

Curt Family Life member of the NTA

Wow that sounds like a great starting point for sure.

5. do we have to supply our own birds and matireals?

6. Nice looking birds

7. duff83

duff83 what i have in my heart, ill take to my grave

you mean to tell me, i get to come, and give YOU shit for 3 days... but i have to pay for it... lol, i might actually pay you to sit there and give you shit all day for 72 hours... that would be fun ;D if i could get the time off work :-[ great offer my friend. kudos

iv worked w scott before and he is a top notch guy. dont hesitate.

8. trapper jeff

trapper jeff New Member

I personally got to view these birds last weekend at Scott's place. His work is top notch for sure!
    And btw, his burgers from the grill are killer! ;) ( I mean that in a good way) ;D

9. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

All birds will be supplied by you guys...All supplies, bodies, eyes, wood, whatever we need will be supplied by me...Duff...Yes, that would be fun...And of coarse, Dinner..