1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Game Head of the Week (starting April 15, 2011)

Discussion in 'Deer and Gameheads' started by zubba, Apr 15, 2011.

1. gab

gab Active Member

armenian mouflon

Attached Files:

2. miker

miker Member

OHIO
    You guys sure make some nice looking mounts.

A couple of deer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

C'mon Curtis , post a pic of that one I liked so much when I stopped by the udda day !

4. Ray Vosseller

Ray Vosseller New Member

[​IMG]

New Jersey 2010 Muzzleloader

5. I will when it is done. I still have to finish the back yet. post the one you just finished for the purple heart vet.

6. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

What is this? "Show me your's and I'll show you mine" LOL!

7. BillFromPa

BillFromPa Active Member

Great week everyone!

[​IMG]

8. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Ha Ha Greg......I cant post someone else's work lol, I think I stapled the back on that mount ;D Seiler did the work ;D I did some finish work.

9. Then post it as a collective artist piece I had my hands on that one also, I Think.
    I want to see a picture of it.

10. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

I'll send ya one then lol !

11. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I will play this week got three of them

This one is mounted on a Brian Eppley of Ohio Taxidermy Supply, these forms are fantastic, Awesome job Brian keep them coming man . 23" neck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gigantic 7 point on a 9600 this form is becoming a favorite of mine from McKenzie also

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't like anything about this deer but I will share it anyway. This was a remount for my grandpa, it is the first deer to be shot off the family farm way back when.

[​IMG]

Rick post a pic of that purple heart I wanna see it! and Curtis I would not mind seeing a pic of the pic taken with everybody and the deer on the stage when it becomes available please. looking forward to the good time in a couple of months

12. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

I decided to add one more :) first blue after yoxathon, thanks Bill :)

[​IMG]

13. Mike.B

Mike.B New Member

Hey nice looking mounts guys, here is my third deer that I mounted up

Attached Files:

14. c70mach1

c70mach1 Let em grow.......

Kinda looks that way . LOL..
    If I may say so nice work guys ..

15. backstapwillie

backstapwillie 2011 Montana Bow kill

Customer mount on a Jody Green form

Attached Files:

16. backstapwillie

backstapwillie 2011 Montana Bow kill

Bear shoulder and a 1/2, my customers love that Mckenzie habitat. I like the extra cash! ;D

Attached Files:

17. fozziebear

fozziebear New Member

Ok posting this for John Seiler and Curtis Cook and Cody (last name?), This is the purple heart mount that I had very little to do with lol. I think I stapled the back and did the finish work ;D Great work guys! I'm delivering it today!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have a pic of all of us on stage , I will try to load that one up as soon as I can k
    [​IMG]

18. I LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice job thanks for posting Fozz.
    From left to right in the photo Chris Cook, Me, Terry Weick, Artist Sherry Coke (she did the freedom flag that is hanging in the background. It is made up of 1005 veterans thumb prints.) Brian Jones,Bobby Hamilton, Fozzie,Kody Godwin, John Seiler,Doug Aven, and last and certainly not least Mr. Doug Pickle.

There are many others that helped in the organization and mounting that are not pictured and I would like to say thank you to each and every person that helped to make this a great event for some truly amazing purple heart recipients that are all hero's in my book.

19. Jim McNamara

Jim McNamara Well-Known Member

Nice mount guys. Talk about short hair!
    Gab, I really like the altered Ram. Very nice display.

[​IMG]

20. JSeiler

JSeiler Active Member

Hey Curtis you left out the guy standing to the left of you, who is that? Nice job fozzie, was he happy with the results?