1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

76 iinches long, 45 pound red/blonde/orange male coyote for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Zagman, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Zagman

Zagman New Member

Finally getting around to putting some coyotes here for sale. I get quite the variety of colors here in NY.............

[​IMG]

You are bidding for Coyote #1 in these pictures ONLY. I will have the pictures and descriptions ready for the other coyotes soon.

Coyote #1

This coyote is a big male coyote that I trapped this past November here in Central New York State.

[​IMG]

As far as any coyote goes, let alone a red one, he is on the bigger side for sure at 45 pounds.

He measures 76 inches long! Nose to tip of tail. At the base he is 12 inches wide.

[​IMG]

Clearly, he has been skinned cased. He can be full body mounted or used for rugs and/or wallhangers.

Hide has been handled only by me. Fur was tumbled and cleaned in a sawdust medium in a commercial fur tumbler. Any burdocks were removed carefullly.

Hide was air dried on adjustable wooden boards, allowing air to reach up into entire hide. I also use borax on my leather, and in the toes, legs, tail, lips, ears, etc. to ensure proper drying.

This hide has NOT been tanned in anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

His face is notably lighter in color than his body. If I had to describe him I'd say he was a deep orange color.

Here's a live picture of him purely for reference and to show actual size.

[​IMG]

That is my dog Boone, and he also weighs 45 pounds.

All of my coyotes, including this one, are trapped in wide surfaced, rubber jawed traps. For all the right reasons PLUS there will be no cutting of the foot/hide for full mounts.

$145.00 plus $20 shipping/insurance to US only.

I take PayPal or Postal MO only

Thanks for looking

Zagman

2. kerrys

kerrys New Member

You wont find better colored and furred, or larger coyotes than what Zagman offers, his hide prep is second to none
    I have bought several and they are always better than described!!

3. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

I'll vouch for that too, Mark has excellent skins. You won't go wrong with these.

4. skallet roseri

skallet roseri needless to say!

OH, im inlove with those dark colored to black coyotes you have pictured. but that is a impressive red coyote!

5. Zagman

Zagman New Member

Thanks everyone....we are blessed with some big and uniquely colored coyotes in this part of the world for sure.

Speaking of which, I have a truly unique black coyote listed right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220771995603&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

PM's have been coming in about the other dark coyotes or red coyotes, and they will be listed soon.

Thanks for all the interest.

Zagman

6. pm sent

7. kerrys

kerrys New Member

pm sent