1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

5 years ago today...................

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by michael p., Apr 19, 2011.

1. Happy Anniversary Michael, and many more to come

2. Well said Michael. Congratulations, I wasn't around 5 years ago for the beginning of this journey, but I hope to be here to congratulate you on 10 years and even more.

3. gab

gab Active Member

congratulations!!

4. Brandon M.

Brandon M. New Member

Congrats Michael, That's a huge accomplishment.

5. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

Good for you Mike!!!!!! See you at the world show....

6. Way to go!!!!
    X2

7. aspenangler@hotmail.com

[email protected] B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Congratulations to you Mike for staying strong, and congratulations to Miranda as well in her support for you.

8. Brian W

Brian W Well-Known Member

Mike,
    I know we dont know each other that well but I remember years ago sending you pictures of my office as you wanted some ideas and we have swapped posts and PM's a few times. Somehow I missed you at the Michigan show last year too. Your success story is commendable and I too offer Congratulations............

9. Galen

Galen 218-263-7177 www.EdgewaterTaxidermy.com

Congrats Mike!

10. Happy Anniversary Mike, I'm very proud of you son and just keep doing what you're doing.

11. EA

EA Well-Known Member

Congratulations Michael P. !

It goes by quick when you're livin' right..As mike said, a good support group makes all the difference..Glad he found it here.. Congrats go out to Miranda also.

12. Remind me to buy you a DP! Not dry preservative..

13. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    Congratulations Michael on 5 years , a new chapter in your life and your taking every advantage, well done.

14. livbucks

livbucks Well-Known Member

Hey Bro...wanna tip?

When you write a book of two finger typing, copy and paste it in an email to yourself, so you always have it.
    Damn the zappers! A quick edit and it's right back, like it never went anywhere.

I knew of you way back on the old Forum. You probably knew me as "guest".

PS...I don't drink either....not since I was a minor have I messed with it.

15. cypresslake

cypresslake Jude Bordelon Cypresslake Taxidermy

Congrats Mike, I would say lets go have drink and celebrate but I dont drink lol Just kidding it take a strong person to do what you have done for 5 yrs i am very proud of you. I saw my dad quit after 35 yrs of drinking a fifth of whiskey a day so I know it takes a strong person to it. Congrats again and keep it up bro

16. 10PTBUCK

10PTBUCK Member

wi
    Congrats Mike,

I know you will stay strong, see you @ scotty's this summer ;D

Todd

17. TurkeyMaster2

TurkeyMaster2 New Member

Congrats on dealing really well with one of your vices.

18. would of never known, great work,takes commitment everyday, i quit smoking 2 years ago jan18. day by day, theres not any thing you cant do, learned so much from you the biggest being after i bought your vids, i try to get creative and look at things differently ,i suspect you have many more great things in you to help advance the industry. it takes a real man to admit his downfalls and overcome them, wishing you great health and will power threw out life, kevin

19. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

congrats! its not the easiest thing to tackle and you have done well..happy anniversary!

20. Xiahou

Xiahou Rocky 6/1/05 - 6/5/08

Congrats

and a salute to Miranda for standing by you through that.

and a Thank you for all that you have done on here, and related to here. From you letting me old Terry's voice after he passed away by playing a recorded message you had of him into my voicemail. I apprecite that so much he was the first taxidermist I corresponded with on here, that meant a lot to me. To getting us fired up for charity and getting your haircut. Your usually quite attactive taxi groupies that would stop by and hold up signs usually about that goober with the fish eyes. ;) (I miss that by the way ;D) , I was not on here regular for over a year and I am sure I missed plenty. To the granddaddy of all helps the kidney. Screw giving the shirt off your back, you'll give literal parts of yourself.

Again congrats on the time sober and here is to many many more.