1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

benifit hunt for TAxidermyfreak.....4 DAY ANTELOPE RIFLE FOR 2 IN WY

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by speedgoattaxidermy, Apr 19, 2011.

1. speedgoattaxidermy

speedgoattaxidermy New Member

I am really wanting to help Taxidermyfreak out as much as i can but do to horrific finacial probelms i can't offer money. So i am offering the next best thing, an ANTELOPE hunt for 2. In the great state of wyoming northeast corner, i will cover lodging, meals, and transportation to and from hunting area. This is a rifle hunt that can be taken anywhere from october 1- november 30th. Both hunters will be able to take a buck and up to 4 does. The only cost to the winners is their bid price that goes directly to TAXIDERMYFREAK and the wyoming game and fish fee's. Also getting to my house......tag fee's bucks $272.00 and does $34.00 also a consevation stamp of $12.50

I have helped many many hunters get thier first antelope, this will be a great time. I am 100% success on rifle antelope so you will get one. This will happen on public land, and walk in private land. If anyone wants info on my antelope hunts please pm me as i will give you a list of referances as long as your arm...lol...

feell free to contact me 1-307-281-2112.....RONNIE MILLER

Highest bidder wins.......AUction ENDS ON 4-24-11 AT 11:59 P.M. MOUNTAIN TIME LETS HERE IT! GET THEM BIDS IN EARLY!!!
  2. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Thank you and I will start the bidding at $200

3. speedgoat, i'm assuming that since the draw is already over with ( as far as putting in anyway) that you can garuntee over the counter tags? also what is the average size goats that you take.... are the the typical 13-14 inchers, or do you take some 15-16's?
    thanks tommy
    bid $300
  4. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

I'm already hunting antelope in Colorado 1-10 oct.. If the wife says yes.. I'll bid
  5. $400

FIELD2FOREVER The more I learn, The more I don't Know!!

500 Wyomings close!!!
  7. jasonb

Where Ronnie is located there are always surplus tags and the winner can purchase over the internet at the end of the auction, also to make the hunt more fun buy your 2 allowed doe/fawn tags for only $34 each you can't go wrong and if one of the hunters is a youth there are BIG discounts for there tags, I am not sure what the buck tag is but the doe/fawn tags are $14 each.
  8. coorsguy

coorsguy New Member

But if there isn't??

I'm just asking cause I'm VERY interested in bidding.
  9. jasonb

There will be, Wyoming has a very strong population of Pronghorns and some areas never sell out of tags due to the sheer numbers of goats.
  10. speedgoattaxidermy

lol ya we have more goats than people...and yes there is 3 areas that we will have to choose from. the leftovers after the draw go on sale july 2nd. thats when to buy your buck tag, a youth tag is i think $110.00. o and i garentee you will get a tag and a shot at a goat or next year i will buy your tag!

o and you can get a total of 2 buck tags and 4 doe tags but you can't have more than 2 doe tags from 1 area, so if you want to fill the freezer with antelope you sure can....mmmm my favorite meat!

here is a link to one of my antelope hunts. go to page 49 for pics.......http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=834521&highlight=antelope+hunt
  11. jasonb

Heck I might want to come down and kill a pile of does then.LOL
  12. $ 650
  13. mjoe79

mjoe79 New Member

I have hunted with Ronnie before, he really knows his hunting area and will put you on goats. You will have a great hunt.
  14. aspenangler@hotmail.com

aspenangler@hotmail.com B+______><(((°>______><(((°>

Is this for a one day hunt? Where is the closest airport?
  15. speedgoattaxidermy

this is a 4 day hunt for 2 people, i have had guys asked about archery hunt, it is much harder with archery but if the winners want to archery hunt i can set blinds and we do spot and stalk them. i will leave that up to the winners....
  16. akmike

akmike Member

I think it would be Billing MT. ? so Ill go $675.00
  17. Lee Duet

Lee Duet New Member

Hi folks my name is lee duet and I've been hunting with Ronnie for 4 years now with 100% success with a bow on antelope bucks. I've also taken 4 does 2 mule deer does and 2 mule deer bucks all with my bow on public land up there. U will have a wonderful time and see more than Ur share of antelope. This hunt is for a great cause and Ronnie is a very knowledgeable hunter and know all the rules and regs . Good luck to whoever wins this hunt u won't b dissapointed!!!;
  18. joe

joe New Member

got my first goat with ronnie. we saw thousands of goats and hundreds of mule deer. not to mention devils tower and mount rushmore. we had three bow hunters on our trip we took three antelope bucks and one nice muly. it was 100% on shots every day on antelope bucks. i have lots of pics from our trip. the files are to big to post i can email them . cant wiat to get back there.

joe strange
    houma LA
  19. speedgoattaxidermy

sorry guys i forgot....rapid city south dakota is the closest airport....i live in sundance wy and we will be hunting southwest of sundance. i will be gone for a few days so any ? guys don't worry hesitate to call me....1-307-281-2112