1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

BackWoods Taxidermy Studio in Santa Rosa Ca, Fulton Rd Please Read

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Keith. C, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Just wanted to post that BackWoods Taxidermy Studio of Santa Rosa is still in business, I'm no longer located in Santa Rosa off Fulton Rd, I was asked to vacate, I searched around in Santa Rosa looking for a shop so I could stay local but prices were much to high for me at that time, So I moved up to Lucerne Ca, Closer to my mother, As most of you know her health is not good. I'm right on Hwy 20 in the town of Lucerne. My cell phone is down due to water damage and I just have not had the extra money to replace it, I'm very sorry for the lack of communication. I hope to have the funds at the end of this month to get it replaced and back up and running, I'm also hopeing I can get my website back up as well. Again I'm VERY sorry for the the lack of communication, I'm going through some very rough times right now with my wife as we are working towards a divorce, it's getting a little rocky to say the least. Everybody who has animals waiting to be mounted by me.. they are all safe and secure, and I'm now back to full time work. I will either be delivering them back to my customers when complete or will offer a discount for you to drive up and pick them up, I feel it's my obligation to atleast get them back to santa rosa where they were initially dropped off to me, But would love to show my new shop if you would not mind driving up here. I have spoke with my mother about possibly using her phone as a message phone untill I can get mine back up and running, She agreed, So if anybody needs to get in touch with me please PM me and I'll give you her number. As I said I hope to have mine running by the end of the month and it will be the same number the 707-888-**** PLEASE! do not call the home number 707-539-**** I no longer live there and most likely nobody will answer it anyways. Also PLEASE do not drive by my old home in Rinon Valley or on Fulton Rd where my old shop was, looking for information! I do not speak to her anymore and at best she will be guessing where I'm at or what I'm up to. I fear you will be givin false information. I have not ran off with anybody's deposits..as I stated above I'm having some rough times right now. I think most will be surprised if you come to visit the new shop, it's much larger than the old one its actually a retail shop so it's much nicer and professional.....but hey everybody has to crawl before they can walk and my old shop may not have been ideal...it served it's purpose well through out the few years I was there.

Thank You
    Keith C

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Best of luck to you Keith!!!!

3. RICK R

RICK R New Member

Just wondering if anyone has heard from or about Keith since his post back in April. He has a mount of mine and I would just like to no whats up with it. I understand the personal stuff but this was a Boone & Crockett bear that I want back.

4. 707hunt

707hunt New Member

Does anybody have his phone number he has a coyote and the cash. For at least two years. Have not heard anything. Thanks