1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Pet Pig

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by msbraintan, Apr 21, 2011.

1. msbraintan

msbraintan New Member

You'd better believe I'd tan her fat butt.. I'd dang sure use Kemal4 on it too.. but she's still alive.. and well her name is Molly.. She doesn't come in the house.. no way.. think she's a vietnamese pot belly pig.. think I just keep her around for conversation.. she's hell on the septic field.. don't EVER let one of these suckers loose on your yard without a nice ready fresh supply of water, DUH!.. anyway yeah she has quite the life. I will definately have some tanned pig skin by the name of Molly some day.. and yes that washer will really do a job on her. I will definately shave her skin with the Dakota Pro AND I will pickle and use Lutan F probably.. just cause I might be able to hometan in a bucket with the stuff.. but yes.. sometimes commercial products make this home tanning thing So much easier.. but then so does the powerwasher! This tanning thing is such an addiction! Hmm.. pig hocks.. fresh ham..pork chops?? guess I can forget the pork rinds.. lol..
    [​IMG]