1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

hey,worth a shot

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by taxi-joe, Apr 21, 2011.

1. taxi-joe

taxi-joe New Member

I'm looking for the young lady who is just starting and needed hides to practice on,I looked through my freezer and found some stuff for you. Write me

2. psycho

psycho 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!

I think Megan, Dark Memory was looking for some hides. Shoot her an email. Dan

3. woodschic

woodschic New Member

If you can't find her I'm in the same boat, just starting and looking for hides to practice with.

4. halion

halion New Member

X2

I want to get into doing traditional mounts instead of soft mounts.

5. Um... it may have been me a while back! I think I sent someone telling me they had extra hides and I sent them something back about my classes taking up my time... haha.

What do you have?

6. taxi-joe

taxi-joe New Member

wow, lot of people need stuff to mount. The people who e-mailed me and send a mail address will be first, the rest of the people will get stuff in order until i run out. I will ask when you get the animal, please send a check to cover the cost of shipping. "20-25- items would add up"

7. Her screen name was "blue eyes" i believe.

8. PM and e-mail sent... I would like to see Blue Eyes get something but i am willing to take left overs also... I will mount just about anything, lol

9. BluesEyes

BluesEyes Thylacine & Taxidermy Freak

I think I might be her :) Sent you an email ;) If I'm not then good luck finding her and tell her I said good luck!

10. taxi-joe

taxi-joe New Member

she was from Michigan,the people who sent a shipping address "3 of 46 people" will receive something within a week or so,hope you enjoy.