1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Well i hope you all hear me out.

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Michael, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Michael

Michael New Member

Hey all, i know over the years i have made mistakes, but i'm working my tail off to try to be better at sending out what i sell on here and explaining it better, over the last few years my father has been in bad shape and i have been helping my parents sell most, if not all of what dad has laying in the barn to pay for his medication, so far in the last year or two he's had his gull bladder removed, had four small heart attacks on new years of last year, and he's still fighting cancer, and to top it all has psoriasis. I sold a mule deer cape back around December to help him out, but i saw that back fired on me, which i'm use to it by now, but i would hope many of you would think before you post, like i said i'm trying to do right by everyone on here, i recently enrolled into college for agriculture business management and i hope to earn my bachelors degree in that, but i know many of you will make fun of that and i don't care, but i'm bettering myself for the future. Michael P. you used to have a problem with alcohol and drugs, now for the last 5 years your sober, very good, and I'll just put it this way none of us are perfect angels but we do deserve the right to make it up to each other if and when we mess up, thanks for your time. Michael N. Rasmussen

2. Damage

Damage Pull the wool over your own eyes!

Why would you try to use guilt and shame as opposed to action to right some past transgression. Seems counter-productive.

3. tomdes

tomdes Me my dear and Fall BAZZ!!!

It's Good Friday, maybe Michael is making amends with the lord..