1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Mounted in Alaska: I cry BS!

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Vicki Chritton-Myers, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Cole

Cole Amateur Taxidermist

LMAO

I know, and I let it slide at first, but you kept saying it over and over and over, and even after I answered it, you still kept saying it.

2. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

Does anyone have a fossil of a dead horse for illustration purposes? I think we should rename this thread..."Yeah, but..."

3. Damage

Damage Pull the wool over your own eyes!

I have this one for just this occasion!

[​IMG]

4. Cole, I was no longer asking the question at that point, as yes, the question had been answered. I was stating what the original post was, as some people seemed to want to twist it away from the original question.

5. Why yourself!?:)
    [/quote]

Because I don't think I would have liked prison very well. Women aren't 'my type'! But, then again, they might have ruled it justifiable homicide! LOL!

6. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

Makes sense ;D

7. I've got it.....I just figured it out....... George and Vicki are auditioning for season 2 ..... LOL.

8. Now that is being a little more civil George. First let me say Yes I have read all the rules and regulations that have been stated and most are not enforced to a degree but RJs post was just not a average post. It was a post from an actual participant in the show that is being referenced and IMO vital to the integrity of this thread. It was a behind the scene account of what went on and his opinion was no worse than what some have been posted by others. My feeling is if they are going to pull a post that was key to this thread then they should have at least stated why it was pulled or locked the thread because without that post this thread has been less than honest IMO. Most readers have no idea what he said because it was early on in the discussion .
    Second-Vicki did not deserve the abuse she got and I do not know her from adam but those "Blonde" and "Stupid" labels you gave her were completely unprofessional and sexist to a degree. As for why I am on this site it is because I love the art of taxidermy,been at it 40 years, and this is a place to learn and share ideas but for some reason there is a segment who think they were born with the gift of taxidermy and are a godsend to the art and look down on others who strive to learn and understand it.
    As for the show...I watch it and for the most part enjoy. All I ask is they keep it somewhat real even if it is for TV. Now hopefully we can move past this sillyness. Good Day!

9. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

How'd you find out?

10. Not just NO, but HEEELLLLLL NO!

11. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Well-Known Member

The administrator and the mods do not need to explain the editing. Especially when they want it to just go away quietly so as not to embarrass anyone.

You know what folks, a lot of very nice people here are involved in this exchange, and many are firends to each other. It sure would be a shame if someones feelings were hurt or someone was angered by words that were misunderstood because this kept going on and on. Im not saying, as a mod, that this should cease, but just as a friend Im suggesting it sure would be a good one to just let go of. Your choice, it was just my suggestion. ;)

12. cypresslake

cypresslake Jude Bordelon Cypresslake Taxidermy

lol talk about drama huh billy

13. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    Vicki...You really nailed it with your post restating the negative things said about "Taxidermy USA"! Isn't it strange that suddenly these same individuals are SO CONCERNED about newbies coming on here and reading your "negative" post! But did not give a dam about what people read when THEY didn't like certain aspects of a similar show. How our own words come back to bite our arses don't they! Like I said........YOU CAN"T FIX HIPOCRACY!

Infact......the criticism of you is so over the top for what was said that ......."Me thinks they do protest to much"! What do you want to bet said individuals in one way or another have a "dog in this fight" or have a friend who does! ;) Betcha!

Now as for this post some how Harming Mr Knights business?. I think letting work leave his shop like that is what will hurt him! Even my wife, who's sum total knowledge of taxidermy is that "you should never marry taxidermist" said she "would never let them mount a cat for her"!

14. bill@hogheaven

[email protected] New Member

This post should be made to go away.

15. Trotax

Trotax Member

You brought it back to the top

16. Ron B

Alabama
    This post would have gone away on its own if certain people didn't come on so strong and make a whole NEW story out of it. Like when a kid throws a ball though your window: The broken window is the story!. You beat the hell outa the kid NOW YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS ARE TWICE THE STORY than the window!! One person and one alone are resposible for this and it ain't Vicki! ;) ;D

17. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

But Vicki was the kid that threw the ball :D

18. Ron B

Alabama
    The little brat! Poor parenting for sure! ;) ;D :D Bet it was on purpose too :p :p ;)

19. Good idea Bill...I am done with it.

20. I just skipped the last 6 pages, are George and Vicki still fighting?
    When I was new to this sight I was told to not get into an internet argument with George because you would end up typing a novel and still not win.
    I dont know if you are right or wrong but Vicki, give it up...