1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Sun Conure

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by DomC, Apr 24, 2011.

1. DomC

DomC New Member

Here's my wifes conure. I think he'll look better mounted up. This bird is a pain; we can't leave him alone other wise he screams for us. Worst then our 3 boys. Anyone else have the joy of these birds?

[​IMG]

2. I used to have a lovebird. That is a pretty bird though.

3. miker

miker Member

OHIO
    Yep,And the day will come I will have my revenge.

4. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Not sure but I think that is what my aunt has. Name is Jo jo
    Just got it last year and says he knows how to say "Shuttup JoJo" Lol
    The only bird I've ever had was a cockateil

5. Joshbritt

Joshbritt New Member

I have two eclectus parrots... They will drive you friggin nuts. The male will pretend to be my wife when we are out of the room. He says in my wife's voice "Josh............JOSH." Then he says in my voice "What?." He makes more noises and sound effects than my wife's Casio keyboard. I am ready to get rid of the female. You cant even touch her without getting bit and she growls at you when you walk by her cage. She flares up and charges at you... LOL

6. daniel

daniel New Member

send it to francois he will tame it for ya ;D ;D the best daniel ps your wife wont even notice

7. I had an illigers macaw, hated men. It was bottled raised by women, then raised to 3 months old by women, and hated me. I fought that thing for 3 years before my fiance made me sell her to a lady friend. I named her Rosie after Rosie O'Donnel, because they were both man haters. pretty bird though

8. DomC

DomC New Member

That's funny. My wife has been trying to get her's to talk with no luck. He just dances to music.

I keep telling my am going to throw it in the freezer. She just get's mad.

9. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

I have an aging sun conure who damaged himself somehow and is no longer able to fly. He is noisy but I don't notice it as much as my husband does - probably because my macaws have already screeched that section of my hearing ability into complete oblivion.
    I can handle the conure with no trouble but he attacks my husband, draws blood, and then laughs about it.
    The macaws are not quite as feisty ... yet.