1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Does anybody else love axmen!!!!!(shelby stanga and piss willy)

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by Brian, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Brian

Brian Active Member

Tell me shelby stanga and piss willy aint funny as hell. The father and son aqua loggers make me damn near pee myself. the rest of the show i dont care for. i wish they would make a show with just shelby and the aqua loggers!!

2. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

Shelby is a riot. The father and son water loggers are pathetic, and the old man on the Riegard (spelling) crew needs to get bitch slapped. lol

3. backcountrychad

backcountrychad Active Member

I agree 100%

4. Brian

Brian Active Member

thats why there so damn funny. they have to be two of the dumbest people ive ever seen try to look professional!

5. scpol

scpol Wholesale Bird Taxidermy....Fan of Mike & Harry

Never heard of it..Is Shania Twain in it ??? ??? 8)

6. cypresslake

cypresslake Jude Bordelon Cypresslake Taxidermy

Shelby should have his own darn show

7. Ron B

Ron B Life Sucks.....Then comes the death roll!!!!

Alabama
    You guys are hurting the logging industry with this stuff! What if someone wants to be logger and comes on this taxidermy site and reads this! :mad: :p :mad: :mad:

8. Brian

Brian Active Member

i was waiting for that comment.lol. its cool and sometimes enjoyable but i like the water loggers better. ill tell you what. them loggers sure do break there arse outhere. some tough dudes for sure!!!

9. ANDY

ANDY Well-Known Member

Ohio
    It's a toss up for me between Ax men , swamp loggers.

10. I watched Axmen for the first time last night. I thought it was great. But I am not going to be picking up any poisonous snake by the tail. ;D

Bruce