1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Ken, Bill and others

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by jasonb, Apr 26, 2011.

1. jasonb

jasonb I think I'll keep her

Ken Edwards, Bill Yox, Michael P, Tim Thacker, Ron Anderson, And Bob Greenwood..... I just wanted to apologize to all of you for the hurtful things that I have said on here and on facebook concerning all of you and this web site. It was very hurtful and wrong on my part and do whole heartily apologize to all of you and any others that I may have forgot.

To shed a little light on what my problem is, in December of last year I suffered a nervous breakdown that almost ended in my suicide. I was dealing with so many problems that I refused to acknowledge to myself and was diagnosed with a severe mental illness. I have since been on medication that has helped me not want to kill myself BUT in the famous words of George I let my alligator mouth get ahead of my gasoline ass, unfortunately there is no medicine out there to control stupidity.LOL

Due to the problem that I have with running my mouth and the problem my wife had with the many hot babes on my friends list on facebook I deleted over 700 friends on there so that I would not get caught up in drama again, I also will do my best to not cause or get caught up in drama on here.

Please accept this apology, but if you do not I do understand.

Thank you,
    Jason Brockman

2. michael p.

michael p. Getting better with age :)

Lifes lessons are always the best teachers. I myself have had to take that long look in the mirror many, many times and realizing my own failures and faults has only helped me grow. Nothing negative or bad had EVER come out of taking a long look at myself, making my amends and learning from my mistakes.

Jason, you are on the right path, my best wishes go out to you.

Sincerely,
    Michael P.

3. We've all made mistakes! Keep you head up.

4. What ever you do dont apologize for being a playa Jason....pimpin' aint easy. ;D ;D

5. Doug Motgomery

Doug Motgomery Active Member

I hope every thing gos well with you Jason, Life can be tough sometimes.

6. duxdog

duxdog Active Member

None of my business but I see you are in Red Lodge MT. Holy crap bro! I hate leaving every time I am there. And Kudos to you for standing up. We all need to step back and take a look once in a while. Keep on keeping on. Signed, Jeleous you are in Montana and I am not. :)

7. Rick Carter

Rick Carter Administrator

Don't worry about it. most of the stuff you said about me was true! LOL

8. God knows we spoke many hours on the phone and in person last summer. I told you then I loved ya like a brother and I meant it. Friendships can be ended quickly Jason. Forgiveness is gonna take alot of hard work on your end. Keep your head held high, your mouth shut, and your ears open dude. Godspeed.

9. Jerry Huffaker

Jerry Huffaker Well-Known Member

If your man enough to know you were wrong, admit it and apologize then it's behind and it's over.

Start New, everyone will say and do things we wish we hadn't.

10. joeym

joeym Old Murphey

I wish you the best Jason. We all make mistakes, and it takes a lot of gumption to recognize them and apologize for them.

11. Wishing the best for you Jason. Keep looking forward!

Bruce

12. Jason,
    I understand where you are at. You and I had words over Thackers sheep cape. I cant ask for forgiveness from Taxinet if I cant forgive others. You got my best wishes fella! Hope things turn around for you because I have walked in your shoes.

Best of Luck to Ya
    David Patton

13. jasonb

Thank you all and I will be doing my best to just keep on keeping on and behaving myself. Thank you all for the forgiveness.

And Rick I will still say you give all of us short fat guys hope.LOL I hope you and Nickie are doing well.

14. antlerman

antlerman NTA Life Member #0118

There was a moment in time when I trusted you with my life and gave you the key to the farm, and all that I have. After I did that and then have you then turn on me is something I can never forget. Even so, I never gave up on trying to help or reach you. The scars are deep and the damage is done. However, I do wish you luck in your journey and will leave you with this parting word: Like a baby learning to walk for the first time, it is one step at a time. Don't get ahead of yourself and trip and fall, but if you do, find your starting point again, and start over again. It's the only way to accomplish ones goals, or to ever complete the journey. Travel wisely and travel safely, but travel forward. It's a life long journey, and most of all, stay humble. It softens the falls that will happen along the way. GL to you. Tim

15. jasonb

Thank you Tim, those are very wise words and I will heed them.

16. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

OK, People keep sending me PM's about this thread. They want to know why I haven't responded. So here goes.
    Jason, though I hope you get things straightened out, and things get better for you, I can't accept this apology. Now I will explain why.

You say you have had problems sense December of last year, but you have had it out for me for 3 years now and for no reason. It may be something new for the rest of the guy's but it's not for me. You have gone out of your way on here, and on the phone with others warning them about me. I have heard it all, and they all say the same thing, "Your nothing like Jason said you were". And I'm glad they gave me a chance. Others may forgive you, and I'm happy for you and them, but what you have said about me is unforgivable.
    It almost seems like you have been in a competition with me but I'm not competing. I'm just an average taxidermist trying to better myself and make things good. I don't want to be "Top dog". Like Rick Crane told me once, "We're only taxidermists. We're not going to change the world, and we aren't gonna come up with a cure for cancer". But some get all caught up in the taxidermy wars. Things get too personal.

I hate to sound cold, but it's how I feel. But like I said, I wish you luck.

17. Jason, don't expect forgiveness from everyone. It's unrealistic. Don't worry about it and keep moving forward.

18. Would you two homos just hug and make up? :-*

19. jasonb

Bob thank you for reading this thread, and don't worry you will never hear another bad word about you come from my mouth. I am working hard at making the changes that I need to make personally and with the help of meds I have not wanted to harm myself since January. I can accept the fact that not all will accept my apolige and that is fine, the only person I can change is myself and that is what I am most concerned about, it is better for me and those around me. Once again thank you and good luck to you.

Andy dude you crack me up.LMAO

20. Joe Winsor

Joe Winsor Active Member

Hang in there Jason and if you need to vent, you can beat me up, I will PM you a nice long laundry list of bad things you can say about me! ;D