1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

mounted in alaska

Discussion in 'The Taxidermy Industry' started by have dogs will travel, Apr 28, 2011.

1. hoytman

hoytman UTA Member

You going to be on tonight? I was on last weeks show.. I was walking back and forth.. also a shot of me hanging up my goat..

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

i cant wait to watch it!!!

3. Rhonda

Rhonda Member

Come on 10.. I love Mounted in Alaska and would watch every night if it was on

4. Now THAT is a GREAT IDEA!!! =)

I posted this on my two facebook accounts (one personal, one business): (Thanks to Janna for the initial wording!):

MOUNTED IN ALASKA tonight at 10/9c on the History channel! If you are interested in taxidermy, wildlife and hunting, or ever wondered how much work is involved in taxidermy, then you will enjoy the show. Please watch and help them get a second season!

5. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

On in 10 miutes here.
    I await with baited breath! Come on, This show is cool!

6. Two good episodes tonight......that is exactly how things go in a taxidermy shop. Foam kicks too fast......bleach burns......what looks like disaster turns out great and makin' somethin' outta nothin'......now that's taxidermy. I really liked these episodes...best yet.

7. timberlandtaxidermy

timberlandtaxidermy Taxidermy Instructor NTA Certified Judge

I agree. That cammel from scratch was Nice!

8. x2!

LMAO off at the foam...who hasn't had that happen at least once? Too funny!!! =)

9. bmdakk

bmdakk Report to moderator

X2 best episodes to date..

10. X2

11. Great shows tonight! Carving that camel form from scratch was pretty neat.

Bruce

12. huntin_justin

huntin_justin Active Member

13. Nina Lukaszewicz

Nina Lukaszewicz Outdoor Dreams Taxidermy

I enjoyed the shows tonight (I always do) the camel was cool. I remember seeing the form for sale last year on here.

14. RTF

RTF Active Member

Now I know where I can get a camel form for the future. Great 2 shows tonight. If they don't run a second season I will be very disappointed.

15. tmoos111

tmoos111 Member

No doubt these have been the best two showes in my opinion. And I figured out why I enjoyed them so much. Sam was on vacation!

16. Ron Kelly

Ron Kelly Active Member

I personally think it is a GREAT show and it helps the industry.I have been in the shop on a visit and it is VERY professionally run. I enjoy the variety and Russel Knight's personality and knowledge. It is my Grandson's (6) favorite now over The 3 Stooges and Tom and Jerry!!! I hope it continues and wish them luck. I did not care for the other show on Discovery too much.

17. Jon S

Jon S Well-Known Member

I DVR'd it to watch tonight; past my bedtime. Maybe next season they will put it on at 9:00.

18. gab

gab Active Member

it's not often you get to look at a trophy picture of a camel and can say "nice rack"

19. He was tryin to mount Miss Teen Alaska hahahahahaha Great show

20. Silverose01

Silverose01 Proud member of LTBBOI

Hey quick question from the show- what was the stuff they were using on the fish teeth? ;)