1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

2 alligators one colored for competition

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by coonhollow, Apr 30, 2011.

1. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

Ok I have 2 alligators left one is per say a practice gator or a gator for your first attempt to mount one both are between 4-5 feet long...average Gator $75.00 plus shipping....the other is my own personal gator that I kept after sorting through close to 80-100 gators last year I was hoping to mount it for the world show now I'm selling it to make it to the world show! lol I want $130.00 for this gator you can check shipping cost for either on UPS web site I don't suggest anything over 3 days travel time! they will be shipped in a 18x18x16 box weighing 15-20 pounds. you can have both for $200.00 plus shipping...paypal only

2. backcountry

backcountry New Member

intersted please call me 541 915 7927

3. /the pics are not showing. ;)

4. coonhollow

coonhollow Active Member

lol sorry i don't have any pictures I have gotten rid of 80-100 last year the one is one of 2 that I chose for myself for competition out of all of them. the other is just your average gator that I would consider a practice or first gator it was one i chose not to sell with the others actually it was kept for gatorwars to be used as the demo gator but got left behind for some reason! hope this helps. shipping would be the same for one or both because of box size they charge for 32 pounds automatically for a reference shipping to the first person that was interested was $25 and change. hope this helps Im working nights and will respond as soon as I get home with any questions.