1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

Fleshing machine

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by iltrapper, May 2, 2011.

1. iltrapper

iltrapper Member

Looking for a good used fleshing machine. Something in good shape and nothing too small. Thanks

2. snowman623

snowman623 Member

I have a quebec lite econo for sale. Check out their web site if your not familiar with them. Do a search for "fleshing machine wanted" and you can see my description.Its from a Jan 13 post by chris. Was asking 450 but will take 400 now.

3. West Brush Taxidermy

West Brush Taxidermy New Member

Have fleshing machine that is like new. its homemade but its just as good. let me know if your interrested and i can send some pics.

4. I have The Advanced Fleshing Machine For Sale. It is the Flesher,Table, Custom Motor mount, 1/2 HP Dayton motor. I bought it from Research mannikins under a year ago and had a custom motor mount made for it, that is way better than what came with it and I only used it once and I don't do any fleshing where i need this machine and its just taking up needed shop space its an amazing machine and will last for years of use :) feel free to contact me at (503) 583-1150 Adam

5. skinner 12

skinner 12 Member