1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

I am looking for a couple birds !

Discussion in 'Bird Taxidermy' started by wildwings, May 2, 2011.

1. wildwings

wildwings New Member

OK Let me start off by saying I normally would not ask for birds unless I checked with all my other options. I am looking for 3 or 4 birds. The birds are for a donation deal for the USFWS of Windom, MN. I am currently working on some bird ID sticks for them. While talking to them they had most of the species of ducks however they needed the following :

1. Drake Gadwell (Most important bird)
    2. Drake Redhead
    3. Drake Ringbill
    4. Drake Spoonbill

Now I know the drill about gifting and ect. I am willing to give the money to get them shipped here. That being said I am donating alot to this project so if possible I would be greatfull for someone that is closer so I can use Spee Dee or maybe to pickup. Someone with Multiple species of birds on this list would be great. Shot birds are 100% OK although birds in 1 piece is preferred. If you have any questions about this feel free to PM me or heck if you want to check and see if it is real contact Howard Paul in Windom, MN USFWS his number is on their website. Once again I am not trying to be one of those that begs for birds. However I think this project for the youth is worth it. The birds don't have to be perfect however I would like something to work with so the kids can ID these birds. Any how once again sorry to have to ask. Thanks Justin Sommer my cell is 507-236-8086

P.s. These birds don't have to be perfect they will be handled alot !

2. wildwings

wildwings New Member

I am still looking for all these birds. Can anyone help me out at all ?