1. Welcome to Taxidermy.net, Guest!
    We have put together a brief tutorial to help you with the site, click here to access it.

One on One classes with Bill Yox at his deer pen

Discussion in 'Training' started by Bill Yox, May 3, 2011.

1. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Active Member

If you were wondering what its like, just check out the Yoxathon threads in the deer and gamehead section, and thats just the group class. My 1 on 1 classes here at my place are with live deer too! It might sound premature to say this, but theres only so many weekends left to schedule this year till September, so if youre thinking about coming out, give me a call...585-637-2450. Thanks!
  2. josh s.

josh s. Active Member

Bill ..... I have been wondering if you were going to start doing one on one classes again. This is great news and I will be giving you a call soon!! Could you PM me with any update on prices.....I think I have the prices from a year ago or so but if they have changed just let me know. Talk to you soon!

3. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Active Member

Hey Josh, yes, I was able to get back to them here at my place like we were once talking about. Just give me a call whenever you have some time, after dark might work better too. Talk to you then.
  4. mossy923

mossy923 New Member

Hello Bill, I would like to look into your 1 on 1 sessions. I will call you soon. I am working nights for a couple of weeks. When is the best time to call you?
  5. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Active Member

Im as busy as you most likely, so really, feel free to try me any time from about when I wake up to when I fall asleep, lol. Seriously, call me whenever, its ok. I have to laugh a bit, I had another perspective student say, respectfully of course, that he wanted to call, but "didnt want to bother me". Hey what made ME so special? Lol, We ALL are scrambling these days, so call me, Ill either answer the phone, miss it or wish I could catch it, and if theres a message, Ill call you back...if it doesnt bother you, of course! ;) :D
  6. dktaxidermy

dktaxidermy I'm on top of the dirt; how bad can it be?

can i call when i get up ....about 4 or 4:15 mountain standard time? you know that's in the afternoon , right? LOL
  7. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Active Member

Hmmm...he never called!
  8. RDA

RDA Active Member

well, hes mssing out!
  9. redwolf

redwolf Active Member

BIG time.
  10. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Active Member

;) ...no worries.
  11. mmhanas

mmhanas New Member

I called LOL
  12. Bill Yox

Bill Yox Active Member

Ill be talking to George tomorrow (Friday) to see if we can get a date for Jersey.
  13. mmhanas

mmhanas New Member

You're a busy man Mr Yox. Talk to you soon